PART 17

"Do you really have to go home tonight?" I say, pouting up at Harry, as he laughs.

"As much as I would love to, I need to go sort out my paperwork for tomorrow." He says, sliding his thumb along my bottom lip. I pulled him close to me, and I didn't want to let him go. He only lives next door.

"Come over to my place?" He says, and I nod instantly. He smiles and says that he will see me in a bit.  I put on new pyjamas and a blanket,  and made my way round to Harry's. I knock and his cheesy grin appears as he opens the door. Every time I see him, my love grows for him. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek as I walk past him.

"Just walk through, excuse my mess. I'm going through this shit." He says and I laugh. I walk into the living room trying to mind where I walk in case I step on something and mess Harry's files up, which knowing me, I would do. I finally make it to a couch and sit down on it, wrapping my fluffy blanket around my shoulders. Harry resumes his position of sitting on the little space on the floor which isn't surrounded by papers.

"What is all this stuff?" I say laying back on the sofa so that I was laying behind Harry. He picks up paper and reads it through before answering my question.

"Its college papers that I wrote ages ago." He says whilst I nod. I sit up and place my hands on Harry's shoulders, seeing as he looked tense. I start to move my hands about and massage his shoulders. He stops in his tracks and rolls his head back. He groans, and it cause butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I smile to myself knowing I have succeeded in calming Harry down.

"As nice as that is, you might want to stop before this turns into something that I can't get into right now." He says as he looks up at me from the floor. He looked adorable in this place right now, and I wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this. I remove my hands from his shoulders and let him carry on. I lay down on the sofa once again, and pull the blanket over me so that I am covered. I close my eyes and I fall asleep on Harry's comfy sofa.

Harrys POV

I finished with my paperwork and began to pack them all away into a neat pile. I hear faint snoring in the background and I smile to myself. I turn around and see Spencer sleeping behind me. I laid there for a moment, just watching her sleep. Its sound creepy, but I love it. Now she's my girlfriend I feel as if its normal to do things like this. I pick her up and carry her up the stairs, I place her down on my bed, and kiss her forehead before pulling the covers over her. I pull off my clothes, leaving only my boxers on and my pendant. I lie under the covers with her, and pull her closer to me, so she is pressed up against me and my hands are around her waist. In this moment, I couldn't be happier.

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE, PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE.