CHAPTER 2

Cute little picture of Spencer (Sasha Pieterse) :D. I'm so sorry for the slow update but i have honestly been so busy and i just completely forgot, but from now on i am going to be a commited wattpadder and get the updates done in time. As a sorry gift, im going to do a double update! hoped you enjoyed this chapter! love you guys x

Spencer's POV

I was startled when I woke up as I wasn't used to my new room. Usually I was greeted by green walls with an atrocious pattern on them. I already prefer this room to my old room, it's more fitting and I feel like it has everything.

I didn't know what to do with myself today, I wasn't exactly sure on my way around, so I couldn't go out unsure of where I was heading. My parents will most likely spend their day unpacking, which reminded me of the stuff I had to unpack at sometime today. I saw my book resting on my bed and I found myself being distracted as the next thing I knew, I was on my bed reading it.

"Spencer, breakfast!" My mum shouted from the kitchen I presumed.

"How have you got groceries, we moved in yesterday?" I said pulling out a seat from the isle in the kitchen.

"I popped to the shop this morning, grabbed a few bits that will keep us going until we're stable here." My dad chirped.

"What are you doing today honey?" My mum questioned.

"Well, I have to unpack." I said bluntly.

"I can do that Spence. Go out, explore!" Mum said passing me a bowl and cereal.

"Well, it would be nice to look around I guess."

After breakfast, I went upstairs to shower and change. I kissed my parents goodbye before I went out to look at the city. The weather was crisp, and my cheeks felt rosy.

"Hey." Said my neighbour who I met yesterday.

"Erm, hey. Harry is it?"

"Yep, Spencer?" I nodded and smiled.

"Where are you off to?" He says, pulling his coat further around him.

"I don't really know. My parents were bugging me to get out so I just thought I would explore today." I say giggling.

"I could show you around? I've lived here all my life. I know this place like the back of my hand." He says laughing.

"Yeah, sure why not." I say smiling. He nodded and we began to walk down this long road, until it finally led us to a town full of people.

"Wow, this place is packed!" I say.

"Christmas shoppers, it's usually more quieter than this." I nodded and began to look around this cute little town.

After a while we came to a halt. We came across a bench that overlook a river. We were in a little garden surrounded by flower beds and tree's.

"So, tell me about yourself."

"Well, there's not much to know. I play sports, but I kind of missed my opportunity to be captain when I moved here. I'm looking for work, I like to read and...thats it basically." I say looking to the ground laughing, along with Harry also. "Yourself?"

"I'm Harry" He laughed.

"I know that already?" I say passing on his laughter.

"Well how about I tell you more over dinner tomorrow night?" He smirked and I blushed.

"Erm, I don't know." Here's the thing. I'm not the best when it comes to talking to boys, especially when it comes to them asking me to dinner, but on the other hand, thats never really happened.

"What's the worst that could happen?" He cocks his head to the side.

"You're right. Sure" I beam.

"I will take a long walk to your door tomorrow at 7." He laughed as I joined him.