To _Starspeaker_ and a hug for HeartStar6521

_Starspeaker_: If everything besides your temples exploded, what would you do?

Isle Elder (Tandi): I.. would.. pray everyday that one day.. everything would.. come back...

Prairie Elder (Ayin): First, I would take care of all of my mantas! I hope they are safe.. and I'll start rebuilding everything with my spirits and friends, like my Season of Sanctuary quest giver! And then I'll help the other Elders if they need repairs on their land too!

Forest Elder (Teth): No one dares to harm any of my land. Ever. (Deathglare) I will never let that happen.

Valley Elder 1 (Alef): Phew, uh.. that's a good question.. what should we do..??
Valley Elder 2 (Daleth): Ugh, dumbass Alef. Why is he even my brother. I would obviously go to Hidden Forest and just stay there. Wasteland is way too scary..
Alef: Pfft- Scaredy-cat.
Daleth: HEY!! COME HERE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF S-

Wasteland Elder (Samekh):I would look after the Sky kids. There might have been someone hurt. I'll check under every debris to find any Sky kids. I won't put them in danger again.

Vault Elder (Lamed): First I'd save all of my scrolls and.. who did it? (smiles) I'd kill th—

Prairie Elder: *Nervous Laugh* Haha.. anyways, thanks for messaging us again! Hope to see you soon. Good b-

HeartStar6521: Can I hug you Prairie Elder?

Prairie Elder: Aww.. of course you can! Come here! (Hug Emote)

Valley Elders: Hey.. where's our hug..??

Regards from all of us to the Sky Kingdom and all Sky Children.
May the Light be with You.