To ZeikotoSky

A candle for ZeikotoSky!
Who asked: To everyone: what is your relationship with each other, other than being the elder of each realm!

*Before we start the story, this is a disclosure that this is NOT OFFICIAL INFORMATION from the Devs.*

Prairie Elder: Hmm.. hard to explain.. but we're all friends! Right guys??

Wasteland: ...
Forest: Friends..??
Vault: Haha. Yes. Uh-huh. Totally. Haha.

Prairie Elder: Ahahah.. they're just messing with me...
Well, back to the topic... the only ones technically related are Alef and Daleth (Two Valley Twins)

Valley Twin 2: ...which I found hard to believe..
Valley Twin 1: HEY!! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?! HUH?! WANNA GO?LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE S-
Valley Twin 2: AY! No swearing in front of children, Alef. Language.
Valley Twin 1: FOR SKY'S SAKE YOU *nice word*! *nice word* *very nice word* *I don't want to get taken down*

Prairie Elder: Sigh.. Well. Yes. That's our only biological relationship. *disappointingly* Ahem, anyways.. Teth (Forest Elder) and Samekh (Wasteland) are almost like our parents! They watch over us! Lamed (Vault) is our nerdy sibling, hehe-

Vault Elder: <death glare>

Prairie Elder: Gulp, I mean our librarian! Hahahaha... The Valley Twins are the irresponsible younger ones..

Valley Twins: HEY!!

Prairie Elder: Ayin (Isle) is like our grandparents! Always nice, not strict like Teth (Forest) and Samekh (Wasteland) if you know what I mean..

Valley Elder 1: It just means I'm the only fun one around here!

Valley Elder 2: No one wants to hear your corny jokes anyway Alef (Valley 1).

Valley Elder 1: FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME, THEY ARE NOT CORNY!!

Valley Elder 2: Yeah, how is "I had some seafood and now I am 'eel'" not corny?

Valley Elder 1: I-

Vault Elder: OKAY FOR SKY'S SAKE WOULD YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING?

Prairie Elder: ..haha.. Yep. This is our very harmonious family. Haha.

Wasteland Elder: 'sigh..'

-May the Light be with all, from the Elders, to ZeikotoSky and all children of light.-

————Side-note, Not Important to Story———
I hope this wasn't too boring for you guys, and I hope this answered your question! If you have any more specific questions about a certain elder with another elder, I'll try to create something that won't affect your opinion on Sky gameplay. I didn't want to create any romantic relationships, since that might create confusions and stuff, but if you guys are okay with it, I'll try to think of something ;)

Also, thank you so much for all the question, I really loved seeing what you guys came up with, and I really appreciate the support!!

May Light be with you all!