To ZeikotoSky

For ZeikotoSky who asked: What are your opinions on the krills?

Dawn Elder: They are... unfortunate creatures.... I feel horrible... for not... being... able to help...

Prairie Elder: The krills huh.. I haven't met them that many times to judge but they are certainly very... energetic. 'whisper' I'm pretty much terrified of them.

Forest Elder: Krills are obnoxious creatures. Look at my majestic whale. Perfect. Krills are too loud. Bad for air quality. I hope someone helps them with their raspy scream too.

Valley Elder 1: My opinion on the-
Valley Elder 2: Scared of them. Alef is so scared.
Valley Elder 1: I AM NOT. STOP EMBARRASSING ME IN FRONT OF THESE TINY LIGHTS!
Valley Elder 2: He's even scared of the crabs, wow like, even Sky kids aren't scared of them! Grow up Alef (snicker)

Wasteland Elder: Krills are majestic creatures. They are almost like beautiful strokes of light. They move so perfectly, and the way they hunt the- right. Sorry. They way they.. find their food, it's beautiful. When I take care of them every day I'm just astonished on their moves and surprised everyday. They are the kings of their ecosystem in the kingdom of Sky.

Vault Elder: They are. Loud. Worst Sky creatures. They would mess up everything in my precious library. If I was an elder at Wasteland I would keep all of them in a deep dark basement.

Sent with light and peace for ZeikotoSky and for all Sky kids.