To Nizham20

For Nizham20 who asked: What do you like and hate about the kids (Sky children)

Dawn Elder: I... love.. every Sky.. Angels... they are so.. kind.. I hope.. I get more visits.... I am always... grateful... for their light....

Prairie Elder: I love them all! I love how they help revive the temples, I love how they take care of the birds, and their bird call is adorable! They are so cheerful, and so nice! I hope they like Daylight Prairie too! Hm.. but one thing that I don't really like seeing is... Sky kids not helping each other out? I've heard from the butterflies that some of them use tricks instead of helping out players in the 8 Sky-kid door area. But except for that they are wonderful!!

Forest Elder: One thing I like...? They take care of the darkness plants. They are.. sometimes annoying. They startle my whale in the cave and that causes debris everywhere! They sometimes interrupt my space in the temple! ..I guess bringing me light is okay.. thanks for that.. (quietly)

Valley Elder 1: THE SKY KIDS. FIRST, they are so adorable! Just cute little tiny *vulnerable* lights just hanging around! They are so bad at those races though! I can do that in a snap!
Valley Elder 2: Ahem, you got beaten by those Sky kids yesterday have some respect (snicker)
Valley Elder 1: U-uh- NO I DIDN'T!! THEY WENT BEFORE ME YOU STU-
Valley Elder 2: Sore loser haha.
Valley Elder 1: SHUT THE LIGHT UP!
Valley Elder 2: My turn. I like seeing the Sky kids ice skate in the link, that's adorable. I hate when they mess up the ice, and cheat in races. But well, your elder *ahem* cheats too so-
Valley Elder 1: UH- WHEN DID I EV-

Wasteland Elder: Alef. Can I just get this over with? I like that they are food for krills, and. Oh. I'm not supposed to say that? Ah. Okay. I like that they are supportive to the dark dragons. I hate that they are scared of krills they are so loud and they interrupt their feeding time.

Vault Elder: I hate when they are so loud in the libraries. They beep and beep and beep. I like the quiet ones that come to read the scrolls. Very honorable. Very scholarly. I like that they bring my spirit mantas light. I appreciate that.

With light, to Sky Kid Nizham20 and for all angels.