To. ZeikotoSky, and other Skyds.

A candle arrives from the Elders, answering your latest questions-

ZeikotoSky- To all of them: Tell the readers more about yourselves!

Isle Elder: Hello.. my name is.. Tandi... The elder of.. Isle of Dawn... It's great.. to see.. the Sky kids.. so interested in... us..

Valley Elder 1 Interrupts* :Can we go faster?! We don't have all day you know!
Forest Elder: Alef, that's not the way to speak to your elders! Wait for your turn!
Valley Elder 1: Fiiiine.. Just hurry up!!

Prairie Elder: (sigh..) Hello! My name is Ayin! I'm currently the Elder of Daylight Prairie, and I looove watching butterflies and taking care of my mantas!

Forest Elder: Greetings, Sky Spirits. My name is Teth. I am reigning the Hidden Forest Area. In my spare time, I like to paint rainbows on the sky, and tending to my whales.

Valley Elders:
Valley Elder 1: Hello my na-
Valley Elder 2: HEY NO I'M GOING FIRST!!
Valley Elder 1: WHO SAID THAT?! I'M THE OLDER ONE I SHOULD GO FIRST!!
V.E.2: First of all, I'M OLDER, SECOND, I DO ALL THE WORK AROUND HERE! YOU JUST FOOL AROUND HITTING ON TETH!
V.E.1: Wha-.. Uh.. OKAY FINE! I'm being nice. You can go first then. Hmph.

V.E.2: That's the spirit! Okay, sorry for my stupid brother Sky Kids! My name is Daleth. I take care of the Flying Race in Valley of Triumph. Aaaaand.. I mostly spend all of my time either racing with the Sky Kids, obviously I beat them, and ice skate in the rink!

V.E.1: Is it my turn yet? Okay. Heyo Skyds! I'm your Valley Elder, the cool one, Aleph! I... take care of the sliding race and.. uh.. you can find me at Hidden Forest, "watching rainbows" in my spare time.. Haha.. anyways! I'll pass it over to Samekh!

Wasteland Elder: My name is Samekh. I was once a warrior, protecting Golden Wasteland from darkness. I tend to creatures left behind from the war, and I'm good friends with the quest giver of Season of Enchantment.

Vault Elder: Good day Sky Angels. It's great to hear from you. I'm the Elder of Vault, and I love reading ancient scrolls from the vault. You should take time to read some of them too.. if you visit me at the top of the vault, I'll gladly recommend some scrolls for you.

Regards from all of us to ZeikotoSky and all Sky childrens. May the Light be with You