To sugashakie

Answer to sugashakie who asked: How would you react if a Sky kid uses a shrink spell?

Isle Elder: What is.... a shrink spell...? I have not... met a Sky angel with a... shrink spell... maybe it is my... sight... it is hard to see with clouds...

Prairie Elder: They are so adorable when they use that! It's so cute and funny! I love how when they hold hands with their friend, their tiny hands are only up to their waist! Bahaha! It's adorable!

Forest Elder: Wow. So great. Yay. It's not like everyone can do that. Woohoo. Great achievement.

Valley Elder 2: Alef is crying in the stall about his dead bird so I shall go. You are so small! Smaller than the small you already were!! Adorable! I hope they can make this permanent!
Valley Elder 1: Sniff.. my bird... What's the 'sniff' question? Oh.. My bird was small like that... I'm gonna go bury it on the citadel... be right back—(cries as he flies into the distance)

Wasteland Elder: Shrink spells. Right the Season master of Enchantment sells that. I heard it's supposed to make them become tiny? What's the point? To hide from krills? Ha! That would never work!

Vault Elder: I wonder how they make them.. it's very interesting to see one of them turn small like that. I'm going to find a scroll about those magic spells today.. I'm going to find out whose sneaking into my secret library with that little spell!!!