~ 3 : Bill ~

"Do you think we did the wrong thing," Beverly Marsh said, sitting on a rock while the two were waiting for the others. "By abandoning Stan, I mean."

"I d-don't think s-so," Bill Denbrough said struggling to get his sentence out because of his stupid stutter that he despised. He lifted his foot over the rope that lead to the cliff. "D-do you th-think we di-did?"

"Maybe," she said looking across the cliff towards the water. "I'm sure he's fine though, right?"

"Y-yeah," he said looking down at his watch. "T-they should be h-here in fif-fifteen m-min-minutes." Bev could see that Bill was getting frustrated from stumbling over his words, so she got up and walked behind him. She wrapped her arms around his stomach and hugged him, gently setting her head on his shoulder. He reached up and held her arms with his, fighting the urge to blush. I like her so much, he thought.  They sat like this for a while, their heart beats syncing up to one another's. 

"Do you think something happened to them?" Bev asked softly.

Bill turned around to face her. Face her beautiful curly, short, red hair and red freckles. And those eyes, he thought. Those incredible blue eyes. "N-no," he said. "Why?"

"I don't know. Ever since It happened, I've always been so paranoid." She wrapped her arms around her own waist worriedly and looked at her feet. "I guess I'm just afraid to lose you guys."

Bill pulled her into a tight, comforting hug that she melted into. "You're not gonna lose them. Or me. Ever. Even though I'm only fourteen, I'm not going anywhere, Bev." He could feel her smile on his left collar bone and then smiled himself, proud that he made her feel safe and that he didn't stutter.

"I love you, Bill" she said ever so quietly he almost couldn't hear. He did, but acted like he didn't just so he could hear her say those four words again.

"W-what?"

She looked up at him this time. Her eyes soft and anxious like those of a baby. "I love you, Bill. A lot."

Right then and there he kissed her. Something he's been wanting to do ever since she knocked on his door earlier that morning. He cupped one hand around the back of her neck, the other wrapped around her waist. She put her arms over his shoulders and kissed him back with so much passion, you might've thought it was their wedding day. Their lips opened and closed several times, and they were going fast because of the hunger they had for one another. Doing all of this not knowing they were stepping backwards. Then all of the sudden they were falling backwards and hit the floor. They both realized they tripped over the rope that led to the Quarry.

"Oh, s-s-shit!" Bill struggled to say, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. "A-are you ok-okay?"

Beverly burst out with laughter with the sight of Bill hovering over her, his hands on either side of her head. Bill couldn't help but blush and look away. 

"You look so cute when you're flustered." She giggled and sighed softly. She sat up on her elbows and Bill turned to face her.

"I love you too, Bev. A lot." He smiled at her. A smile she rarely sees because he rarely shows it. She pulled his face down towards hers and their lips met once again. This time softer and slower because their hunger for each other was satisfied with the first kiss. This is what love is, Bill thought. 

"See, Eddie," a voice said from in front of them, scaring them both. "That's what me and your mom are gonna do tonight."