~ 19 : Epilogue- Richie ~

Richie woke up early one Sunday morning, sun beaming onto his pale face through the window. He threw a sweatshirt on and tiredly sauntered into the kitchen where he saw Eddie making breakfast.

"Morning, Eds." He said tiredly, grabbing the carton of milk from the mini fridge in their small apartment.

Sadly, it was snatched out of his hands before he could sip from the cardboard. "Get a glass, weirdo."

"That's a strange way to say good morning. Huh, Dr. K?" Richie leaned over to where Eddie was cooking scrambled eggs and gave him a small peck on the cheek.

"How many times do I have to tell you, Rich. I've asked you not to call me that since like five years ago."

"Yeah, but just like you were when you were thirteen, you're so cute when you're mad."

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you, too, Edward." Richie said, walking into their bedroom with his middle finger up.

After the boys ate breakfast, they decided to visit the local library in Portland where they were currently living.

"Ben would love it here. Don't you think?" Richie said, nudging Eddie's shoulder.

Eddie gave a small smile. "Yeah, he would. We should call them and have them visit soon. It's been a while since we've seen them. I miss them a lot, Chee."

"I do, too." Richie said, grabbing Eddie's hand and giving it a small squeeze. "How about we call them when we get home and see when we can all meet up?"

Eddie smiled up at Richie. "You got a deal, Trashmouth."

~ THE END ~