~ 15 : Richie ~

Richie woke up that Sunday morning from the sunlight peeking through his window. His eyes were swollen and sore. He rubbed them and put his glasses on which only made them burn more. Out of nowhere there was a call on the phone in his room. He fumbled with it before answering.

"Hello?" He said groggily to the voice on the other side of the phone.

"Come over at three, asshole." Richie could make out the voice belonged to Eddie.

"Okay-" Richie tried to say more but was cut off by hearing Eddie hang up. Damn, he thought. He must be really pissed at me. Richie stripped out of his pajamas and slipped his favorite hoodie, without a shirt, and sweatpants. He decided that he would stop by Beverly's house before going to Eddie's. He knew he could trust her and rant to her about shit. Reaching Bev's house in ten minutes, he quickly ran up the steps to her house and snuck around to her window. He peered through the window and saw Bev and Bill making out.

"Gross." He said out loud startling them both. They whipped their heads around towards Richie and scowled.

"Richie!" Bev sort of whisper-yelled. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Richie looked away embarrassed for interrupting them. "Sorry, I just really need someone to talk to right now. And you're the only one I can trust. No offense, Bill."

"N-none taken, Rih- Rich." Bill said with a soft smile. "I sh-should go the-then."

"Yeah," Bev said sadly to him while giving Richie a sympathetic look. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Bill said as he leaned down and kissed Bev on the forehead from where she was sitting on the bed. He walked over to the window where Richie was standing next to. Next thing you know, Bill was gone.

"This better be important, Rich." Beverly said as Richie walked towards her bed and sat down beside her. He flipped onto his back and put his head in her lap.

"I think I'm the worst person alive." Richie laughed softly yet sadly. He told her everything that happened yesterday and last night. Bev listened to him and let him finish without saying a word, which Richie appreciated.

"Well," Bev sighed, stretching her arms out over her head. "What are you going to do now?"

Richie sat in silence, staring at the ceiling watching the ceiling fan move around in slow circles. He thought for a while. "I have no fucking clue."

Bev threw her head back and snorted while Richie smiled. "You and me both, Tozier. You should go soon. It's almost three o' clock."

"Okay," Richie said, lifting his head off of Bev's lap. He turned around and pulled Bev into a tight hug. "Thanks, Beaverly."

Bev punched him and Richie stuck out his tongue before heading out the window to Eddie's house. He walked slowly with his head down not wanting to see anyone right now. Pushing his glasses up on his nose, he ran over to Eddie's window and tapped on the glass. Eddie came up and opened it so Richie could crawl in. He landed on his floor with a light thump and looked down at Eddie.

Eddie hugged him tight around Richie's waist, pushing his head into Richie's shoulder. Richie hugged him back and put his head on Eddie's, closing his eyes. Neither of them spoke. Eddie started pulling Richie towards his bed and they both flopped onto it. Eddie only clung onto Richie tighter. They were cuddling for about twenty minutes when Eddie finally spoke up.

"I hate you, Richie." Eddie's said, his voice muffled from being pressed into Richie's chest.

"I know. Me too." They fell asleep in each other's arms, their legs in a tangled mess below them.