Chapter 13

Hey guys! I know you wanna see Damons reaction to the whole date. How mean would it be if he wasnt in this chapter at all? Haha nahh im kiddin i wouldnt do that to my amazing readers. Anyway vote and comment and please let me know what you think. Btw a pic of Lynn and Marks "son" on the side in case if you didnt get to see the little cutie. ====================================>

Enjoy the chapter!! Sorry if its not too long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damon POV-

                I watched Lynn walking with Mark down the steps. Mark was wearing black jean pants with a dark blue button down shirt. Holding onto his arm was Lynn.

                God she's beautiful. Shut up voice.

                Ignoring the voice in my head and stepped back into the shadows more.

                You look so creepy right now, stalker.

                Rubbing my hands on the bridge of my nose I looked up in time to see Jason take a picture of Lynn standing with Mark smiling. It was pure.

                Lynn’s cotton soft looking grey dress flowed around her as she walked out of the house with Mark.

                Once they left Jason joined me in the kitchen, leaning against the counter as he spoke.

                “I still can't believe you haven’t told her. You know he’s gonna end up pissed when he finds out that you let him think he had a chance.”

                “You’re his dad you say something.” I told him aggravated.

                “I'm your dad too. You know if I told them it would ruin everything, especially for her.”

                “Exactly. Let Lynn live her life still somewhat in the dark and let her have fun before she has to know her fate.” I told Jason and walked out of the kitchen, letting him think about what I said.

                “You really have changed since you left; for the most part it’s for the better.”  Jason said after me.

                “You’d be surprised what ten years of watching everyone you love grow up without you does.” I said walking upstairs and towards my old room.

                Sighing as I lied back on my bed I stared up at the ceiling, letting my mind drift around.

                Mark better make this worth it. You only get one first date

Lynn POV-

Smiling while still holding our son, squeezing him against my chest, I opened my door with my eyes closed, still allowing the night I had to make me smile.

Opening my eyes I flicked on the light switch and instantly noticed a figure lounging on my bed.

I gasped, about to scream when my eyes took the time to adjust and actually tell my mind who it was.

“Damon! What the hell! You scared me! What are you doing in here?” I asked him, letting out the breath I didn’t know I was holding in.

“How was the date?”  He asked with a happy but mocking voice.