vingt

namjoon stood in front of the man with a bruised face. he wanted to kill him so bad but he knew he couldn't. they had a rule, 'no matter what, don't kill the innocent.' the man in front of him wasn't innocent at all but he was innocent enough not to deserve death. now he was stuck with just hurting him knowing that he couldn't do anything to stop him.

he just shouldn't have done what he did, and then right in front of him. that's what really pissed namjoon off. if he could he would snap his neck right here right now with no remorse what so ever. but he had then already done enough, the man was going to have to be admitted to the hospital right after this.

seokjin sat in the car debating on whether or not he should go check on namjoon or not. it's been 30 minutes so far and he was kind of scared. namjoon warned him not to get out of the car and stay in at all cost. he was mainly worried about namjoon though, after the earlier events namjoon was still angry.

he got a bit more protective over jin after seeing him shake in fear behind the man. seokjin noticed how namjoon didn't let go of him, he practically glued his arm to the elders waist. he glared at anyone that got close to them. seokjin would be lying if he said didn't like the possessive side of namjoon, it made him feel safe.

but with that possessive side comes the dangers. namjoon was a feared mafia leader meaning he had always felt the need to protect those close to him. when he fails at that he feels the need to watch and protect them even more. which almost always leads to him hurting someone. this is the 5th time he almost killed someone behind someone he loved, the first being yoongi.

what you as a reader may be wondering is 'what happened?', 'why is he acting like this?' or 'i'm so fucking confused, did i skip a chapter?'. no you did not, if we look just a mere 6 hours ago into the past you'll see.

seokjin sat at the food court of the mall. namjoon had already let him know he was going to be late due to traffic. seokjin sat while eating his food when a large figure appeared next to him.

he looked up thinking it was namjoon but was met with an older man who looked as if he was in his mid-forty's. seokjin looked up at him with a questioning look in his eyes before asking him if he was ok.

the man replied asking if he had seen his son, seokjin perked up at this. he stood up next to the large male immediately feeling smaller. he disregarded the thought and started helping the male with the search for his son. he thought they had separated but he didn't know the man was trailing close behind him, watching his every move.

seokjin felt his phone vibrate in his back pocket, he quickly grabbed the device and looked at it. namjoon had texted him asking where he was. he texted him the location and walked into the bathroom, still shouting the little boys name. the bathroom seemed empty so he got ready to walk out.

suddenly the door slammed open and seokjin was grabbed from behind. he shrieked loudly while trying to get out of the man's grip. he watched as the door slowly closed on its on while shouting for help. the man latched his hand over seokjin's mouth and kept a strong grip on his waist.

"you're a pretty little thing aren't you." the man said while pushing seokjin up against the wall and stuffing his thumb in seokjin's mouth as if it was a gag. seokjin had tears and drool running down his face. no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get out of his grip.

the man had his knee in between seokjin's legs using it to create friction between the two. it had been five minutes with the man sitting there thrusting his thumb in and out of seokjin's mouth as he cried. that's when the door opened and namjoon walked in.

the man looked at namjoon and rolled his eyes and continued his deeds. seokjin looked at namjoon with the most pleading and dreadful look. he was terrified, why was this happening to him?

namjoon looked at seokjin and his heart-broke. he couldn't stand anyone who would try to take someone's innocence and something as precious as that away from them. he immediately punched the man in the face, knocking him off balance. he quickly grabbed seokjin and hugged his shaking figure.

his heart was hurting hearing the man cry in his, now soaked, t-shirt. he wanted to kill the man right then and there but knew he couldn't. he took out his phone and snapped a picture of the unconscious man. he held seokjin close as they walked out of the bathroom.

there was a small crowd of people circulating the bathroom. probably from hearing seokjin's screams. some people gasped seeing namjoon come out with the crying male. this was the first time a large group of people would see them together. this was going to cause some things and now seokjin was going to be seen.

he looked around at the crowd watching them whisper as seokjin tucked his head further into namjoon's chest. he walked towards the front of the crowd and watched as it spilt like the red sea. he guided the male to the parking lot and to his car.

"did you bring your car?" namjoon asked with a soothing tone, trying his best not to scare the male. seokjin looked up at the male with a pout and shook his head. namjoon nodded and opened the door for the older. namjoon started the car and made his way towards seokjin's apartment. his hands gripped the steering wheel and his knuckles turned white.

his heart hurt hearing seokjin's sniffles. he just wanted to grab the boy and hold him until his problems went away. by the time they had got to the apartment seokjin had finally stopped crying but he was still shivering. they both got out of the car and namjoon latched onto seokjin immediately. he eyed anything in their path whether it be the neighbors leaving or anything that looked as if it could hurt his baby...