Chapter Six - Jungle Enchantress

A/N: Stress has magic, think the 4 elements, In season 6 it was ice, now it's plants and the main release for her is her voice.
POV - Stressmonster101
Stress was sitting in a field of flowers singing, the jungle creatures in the area gathered to hear her song.

If anyone finds out about this, I'm toast. She thought. After all, I'm pretty sure that none of the other hermits have supernatural abilities besides Grian and the other animal/mob hybrids.

"...I wish that I knew, what makes you think I'm so special?.." Stress paused when one of the ocelots walked up to her.

"Someone with a robotic eye is coming." They said. Stress thanked it and walked away from her sanctuary.

"Hallo Stressmonster!" A burned Iskall waved from outside the skull-shaped base.

"Iskall! What happened to you?" Stress yelled, "you're lucky that your other eye isn't burned!" She remarked while pointing at Iskall's good eye

"I kinda got attacked." Iskall sheepishly admitted,

"Come inside, I'll get you some potions"

~~~~~~~

"So what happened exactly?" Stress asked as she sat down Iskall and went to her alchemy room

"Well, I was buying some paper from the Grian Emporium when I heard something, and since it's still a mooshroom biome it couldnt've been a mob." Iskall winced when Stress rubbed some healing-soaked gauze onto his arm. "So I went over and searched the area but just as I was walking back into the building, I caught fire. It felt so weird too! I thought that my pants or at least my boots would lessen the pain a little but that fire burned like hell" Iskall explained while Stress treated his burns.

"Did you see what color the fire was?" Stress asked with some urgency that he couldn't understand.

"No, the pain wouldn't let me think straight. All I thought in the moment was that I needed to put myself out in the water"

-time skip brought to you by writer's block; it sucks!-

Fire, fire. Everything's on fire. Smoke is rising into the air, people are coughing while trying to escape. A spark hit my armor.
"take off your armor and hold these"  the spark turned into two blaze rods
I... I hurt.. Šœmęøñę. It's not my fault
It's not my fault
It's not my fault
It's not my fault
ITS NOT MY FAULT
THEY SNUCK UP ON ME
THEY DREW THEIR SWORD
MAY THE FIRE OF HĘŁLŠ BÜRÑ WĮTHÎÑ THĘM

A/N: ooooOOOOOOOoooooo spooky!!