Chapter 6 {New}

Jack slowly opened the door to the classroom. He walked in a half hour before classes started so he could talk to Tiffany.

"'Sup, Jack. A little early, don't you think?" She giggled hoping to get the other more comfortable around her.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Mark said I should either talk to you or Bob. I don't know a Bob." He explained.

"Ah. About training I assume, then." She walked around her desk just to lean in front of it.

"I think we could get something settled before classes start. What do you have?"

"Mark said that I have to tell you my dreams or whatever." He mumbled. Saying it out loud made him feel like an idiot. But Tiffany agreed anyways.

"Okay... one of the first dreams I had, it was kind of weird and when I woke up, I got sick. There were flashes, each ending up in a different place. I didn't think anything of it at first but then I found out that those were real places. I've never been to any of them." He remembered that day. It was the start of middle school and he had been a wreak for the whole day. It only made sense to have a weird dream afterwards.

"To me it sounds like you need to visit Adam. But wait until after tomorrow. Classes are more important to you right now." Jack dryly laughed. Just like Mark said.

''Oh, since you're new here I suggest getting to know more people first before getting to your powers. It'll become a lot easier to get it to work when you trust people. After classes tomorrow go see if Mark can get you some folders." She said while circling back to her seat in front of her chair which seemed to close to the wall. But she seemed to like it that way.

"I've never been a big people fan." He sighed and sat in his seat. The thought of talking to people made him more nervous then he should be. But in the end it might just be worth it.

"Don't worry about that. People here are lovely. We have a great combination of chaotic and calm. It helps keep people in check." Jack slumped in his chair. He might as well suck it up. He already was able to talk to Tiffany and Mark so that's a promising start.

"But Mark understands everyone the most but the one in charge is Felix. If you have any questions those are the best people to ask." Since Jack didn't respond that was the end of the conversation. He just waited in boredom for the next twenty minutes waiting for the other kids to show, all of the younger which made him feel even more awkward.

He was the only one with different assignments. It would have made more sense to stick him in a class by himself. But seeing as there weren't many kids to begin with it did make some sense to keep them all together.

"Today we're going over review. Tomorrow we'll be taking a test so please ask any questions you may have today." Tiffany said to all the underclassmen. She was going to have to work with Jack more before he went to take his test. He's only been here for a couple days.

Should I delete the older chapters or should I keep them?