The meeting

(Orange POV)

It wasn't an average day on the ship, a few minutes ago we had found out our friend Yellow was killed by an imposter.

Me and all of the other 'crewmates' circled around a blue table in the cafeteria, we were in a meeting about Yellow's death and who had killed them.

"Who did it?" Black said, Black was our leader they were always on point and serious about their task's on the ship.

Everyone shook their heads and shrugged their shoulder, "We don't know sir" blue said.

"I don't know blue I saw you come out from the room Yellow was found dead in" White said fiddling with their figures.

"W-what?! i didn't even know the body was there!" Blue shouted taken back by the hurtful thought White had shared "I would never kill Yellow!".

Black smacked down on the table before the crewmates would go on to a full on fight "Everyone!" everyone snapped their heads to Black, listening all ears of what they had to say.

"It wasn't blue they were doing task with me the whole time till I left them for the lab" Black took out their list of task and pointed at 'Fix wiring in hallway', "Blue show them your task list".

Blue took out his list, "See we both have the same task done, we did them together" Black said showing the crew.

"Fine but I swear if im right about blue-" Red put their finger on White's lips before they could speak another word.

"White, we get it, shut up" Red said looking deep inside White's helmet, White didn't speak a word after Red had took their finger off of them. 

"Wait what's up with you two, why did White listen to you Red?!" Purple said shocked by what had just happened in front of their eyes.

"Maybe they think Red is the imposter?" Green said making everyone nod except White themself.

"So who's the imposter, show yourself" Black said going back into serious mode, "I was doing task at the time of death" Green said showing their list of task.

Everyone did what Green did, "what about you Orange, you've been most quiet then usually" Black said making me drip a sweat.

"S-sorry im just a bit shock ya know?" I say shaking pulling out my task list and showing them what I've done so far.

"Ah I see, I feel the same way Orange" Black said looking at my task list, "But Orange, you only did one task...".

"Thats pretty sus Orange" White said making me feel stressed out even though I truly wasn't the imposter.

"Look guys, their freaking out they have to be the imposter!" White said pointing at me as others began to believe White.

"N-no im not the im-po-poster!" I defended but my stutter's were enough to through off anyone. 

"Then how come you only had one task done while everyone else had almost all of there's, were you off doing something different? Maybe killing Yellow?" White got closer and closer to my face as I felt like I was about to breakdown.

"N-no I swear I didnt know how to do them and-"  "I helped Orange" Green stepped in the way of White before we could touch helmets.

"I think its White, their being too sus about everyone and is too egger to vote someone off, I say we vote them off" Green said making White take a step back.

"What are you taking about its not me, ive done all my task, see!" White put their task list in front of Green but all they did was smack it away from their face.

"an imposter can do task just like the all of us, thats not enough to prove your innocents, And im almost sure you have no alibi do you?" Green started to take over the meeting as they asked White various of questions.

"Where were you when the body was reported?" Black said also trying to get something out of White.

"I was in storage" White said taking out their map and pointing to the location.

"Thats close to the communication room, where Yellow was found, and didnt you say you saw Blue leave the room, so you had to be close" Green said talking out a pad we all had, A pad to vote off people and throw them aboard.

"Im voting White, you all could skip but my vote belongs to White" A clicking sound was heard as Green voted, and then the rest followed after them.

I Trusted Green, they were my very first friend on the ship. I took out my pad and voted for White as everyone else did too.

We watched as White was tossed off to the void filled with stars, then our pad rung with a notification as White fully disappeared.

'White was not the imposter...'

Red stared off as everyone walked away feeling guilt for the innocent crewmate that was just left to die out in space.

Red's arms fell to their sides as they sat down looking into the endless darkness.

"Fu-"

(To be continued)