Round 2

Waiting for host...........

Loading..............................................................................................................................................

I jumped off of a seat on our ship as I notice there was no more 'Defeat' in my eyes.

"Hey Orange!" Yellow said walking over to me, waving with their big grin as always.

"Y-Yellow?!" I say running over to my recently decease friend and hugging them tightly.

"Didn't you die?!" I look up at Yellow with a tear in my eye, I thought I would never see them again.  

"Yup! kinda sucks how I was the first one, but dont worry I did my task even as a ghost!" Yellow said giving a thumbs up as I release them from the hug.

"But how, Did Green kill you?!" I say wiping a tear from my eye, I held both of Yellows hands in mine.

"No Blue did, But its fine now, They won!" Yellow said with a clap, "You say as if its some kind of game" I say a bit scared.

"Thats because it is!" Yellow pointed at everyone else on the ship, Everyone was talking to each other as if nothing had happened, all except Green.....

"How?" I say letting go of Yellow completely, "Well this is a VR game, fun right!" Yellow then ran off to hang out with White and Lime.

I reached out my hand for Yellow but they had left to quickly, I glanced back at Green who was sitting in front of a big moldy green box.

I approached Them as their head hung low, "Green?" They didnt look at me they didn't do anything.

"Are you mad?" Green said still looking down to the ground, "Well...Not really now that I learned its just a game" I say poking both of my pointer fingers together.

"I planned to kill all of them with Blue as my accomplish, I even wanted to kill you....But I couldnt" Green looked up at me with a distressed face.

"Are you still not mad?" I shook my head "Of course not, You my friend" I took a seat next to Green.

"And as you said on the ship, I like ya cut G" I smiled at Green and they smiled back "No cap".

I rest my head on Green's shoulder, "Ok guess, I have to get off now" Red said taking out their pad along with the rest of our friends "Same, We playing again tomorrow?" Purple said as everyone nodded.

"ight see you guys" Then everyone clicked 'leave' on their pads and zapped out of the ship, living me and Green alone.

"So Orange..." Green moved their head to look at me "What is it?".

"Baby?".

"Yes".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(My time! A/n!)

Very short Chap, Yes yes, very short.....

So My homie has an Among us Discord sever and it barely has anyone in it so if you would like to join,feel free too! also were all lonely people so please :D

if it doesn't work.....idk just try and friend me on discord and ill give you the link?

My User:   SleepyySlee#9817     (don't worry this isn't my main account)

The server:     https://discord.gg/FVZU5dV

#BlueCrewmateLivesMatter