Round 2, part 2?

Once me and Green finished our.....business.... We went into the real world.

 Life was great after everything, and I even brought in a new life.

"Cyan come to Orange!" I say sitting on the floor as the mini Cyan wobbles over to me.

Cyan hugged me as they got to me without falling, "Did you see that Green, Cyan just walked!" I say smiling at Green who stood in the corner of the room.

Me and Green got engaged a few years ago, Cyan was born 2 months before we got married.

Green nodded their head "Sure did, Good job Cyan" Green went to Cyan and patted their head.

Cyan stopped hugging me and moved on the Greens leg, I cant believe I had such a great family.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, a message from Yellow.

'Hey Orange, whatcha up to?' Yellow wrote, Me and Yellow haven't talked in awhile but I was grateful to hear from them again.

'Nothing much, Cyan just learned how to walk!' I say putting a smiley face emoji next to the text.

'Ooo thats so cool! hey do you remember when we use to play Among us with the others?'

'Of course, how could I forget?'

'Your right, Why dont we play a few rounds again like we use to :D'

'Im not sure...I mean I have Cyan ya'know'

'No worries, just bring them along im sure they'll be fine!'

I turned off my phone and looked up to Green who was now cradling a sleeping Cyan in their arms.

"Green, Yellow texted me and they asked if we were willing to play Among us again, How do feel about that?" I say getting up from the floor to level up with Green a bit, despite the fact that I was shorter then them.

"Sure I dont see why not!" Green said with a smile causing me to go into shock "Wait wha?!".

"Yeah, I mean it would be fun for Cyan right?" Green walked away with our kid and into Cyan's bedroom.

"But Cyan just learned to walk, How will they survive?!" I say going after Green as they lay Cyan down in their crib.

"Well, they'll just have to learn, Either way its just a game right?" Green shrugged their shoulders making me sigh.

Green was right, it was just a game but I dont think I can handle seeing Cyan die, And I wouldn't even know its a game till its over. Well unless I am the Imposter.

The Game always erase's your memorize of the real world so the game will feel more 'realistic', Only the Imposters remember its a game, along with when you die you get your memorizes back,but no ones aloud to say its a game or they'll be kick from the sever and lose.

 I took out my phone and clicked on my chat with Yellow.

'Ok, Me and Green are up to play Among Us' I sent the text to Yellow and they instantly got online.

'Great! the codes CWQQKG, Join before we disconnect, the gangs all here!' 

I looked at Green and nodded, Green held Cyan in their arms as we typed in the game code onto our tablets and zapped into the game.

Me and Green looked at each other, Cyan was behind me and when ever I moved they followed along.

"Im glad you tw- three could make it!" Yellow said holding White's hand, Those two have been very close lately...

"Yup! come on start the game!" I say a bit excited for our new and first game in forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Greens POV)

I stood in the cafeteria along with all the other crewmates, Ill tell you how I remember getting here.

Me and Orange had decided to help out on a spaceship along with other people we now know as crewmates, We even brought our kid Cyan which was a bit weird but it happened!

I looked over to Orange who looked like they were sweating bullets, They were talking to Cyan but in whispers.

I snuck up to Orange from behind, slipping my hands to hug their whist "What we talking about?" I say making Orange jump with a yelp.

"Ah! N-nothing! im just telling Cyan to b-be careful ya'know!" Orange was acting strange, but if I were the color Orange too I wouldn't blame them B).

"But you know no one will hurt Cyan here right?" I say letting go of Orange so they could turn around fully and look at me.

"Well you never know, there's gonna be a k-...umm..." Orange covered their mouth "A what?".

"A um Kazoo on the floor and Cyan can and swallow it!" Orange said with an awkward smile that didnt even form correctly.

"But you know we dont even have mouths ri-" Orange put their hand in front of my face as if I had lips. 

"shhh, You never know my love" I nodded my head, Orange was weird indeed maybe it was because of the lack of real air they had.

"Ha what ever you say Orange, come Cyan lets go do Task!" Green signaled Cyan to follow them to Medbay....Medbay......

"Look Cyan a scanner! wanna do a scan?" I pointed to the scanner in medbay making Cyan jump in excitement "Ya!".

"Orange, Cyan wants a go on the sc-" "NO!...I mean no.." Orange covered their mouth "What, Why not?".

"Um the scanner....I-im gonna go to Weapons now, come Cyan!" Orange ran out of Medbay leaving me all by myself.

I started to collect samples and check them out as my Task told me to do, Me and Orange should do task together later , along with Cyan....