Dream

(Orange POV)

It was day 2 of having an imposter aboard of the ship of now 8 people, and I couldn't help but feel the never ending amount of guilt that burned in my chest.

Yellow was dead and then....White.

White was as innocent as all the other crewmates, this was a mistake I couldn't forgive, at least till the imposter was found and yeeted off the ship. 

"Hey Orange" I jolted up as Green snuck up from behind me, I was in the sleeping quarters of the ship and now Green was too.

The sleeping part of the ship was the peaceful place on here, There were no sounds and barely anyone there snice everyone was so busy with tasks that I had already given up on.

"Ah Green! what brings you here?" I say smiling at my crewmate, "Well I was gonna ask you the same thing, what is someone like you doing alone in this gloomy room?".

I sat down on my assigned bed which was the bottom bunk of one of our many bunkbeds, And Green slept on top of mine.

"I just needed sometime to think, I mean we just killed an innocent crewmate, how could I just ignore that just like the rest?" I say putting my hands over my face in disappointment.

"Your right, but that doesn't matter at the moment, White would of got in the way of every investigation anyways" I looked up at Green with shaken eyes "Are you trying to say you don't regret killing them?".

Green nodded as they crossed their arms "It was for the best, for all of us" Green patted my head and climbed up to their bed to sit down on the comfy sheets.

"How could you think that way, we need everyone we can get to find this imposter!" I shout standing up to look at Green in front of me, now laying down.

"Orange, It doesn't matter who lived or dies on this ship, it doesn't matter how many crewmates are here to help, It only matters that you find the imposter yourself and survive!" Green yelled back.

I didn't feel as good as I felt earlier when I was alone, I thought Green could make me feel better but they only made me feel worse by the second.

I hung my head and went back down on my bed, How could Green say that?.

"Are you the imposter, Green?" I say trying to not burst into tears with the amount of hurt I felt.

"I would never lie to you Orange, But I truly didn't kill Yellow" Greens voice calmed down and sounded like a lullaby to me.

I felt tried, more tried then anything. Green was right, it doesn't matter who lives or who dies as long as I'm alive and found out who the imposter was myself, as long as I knew the truth myself.

I laid down on my bed and shut my eyes, "Don't worry Orange ill protect you.." Green said before I fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Orange!" Yellow said waving to me as they raced to me down the hallway.

"Hey Yellow!" I say smiling at my dearest friend, Yellow was the one who told me to come to this ship in the first place.

"I just fixed all the wires, how about you?" Yellow peaked at the list of task in my hands, "Oh..".

"I don't know how to do any of these, sometimes I feel like the ship would be better off without me..." I hung my head down and Yellow patted my back "Hey cheer up, you'll get it in no time!".

That was all I need to feel better, "Hey you two!" another familiar voice called out "White!".

Yellow waved as White walked over to us, "I got some drinks, want some?" White handed out two bottles of soda to me and Yellow.

I nodded with a smile "Thanks White" me and Yellow said before opening up our soda and taking a sip in sync.

"Orange how's the task going?" White said nudging their elbow on my upper arm, "umm its going...Interesting?".

I didn't want to tell White I didn't know how to do them, I knew they would just use it ageist me.

"Cool, Say Orange do you know who killed us?" Yellow said in their normally hyper voice, "What?".

"Yellow asked, Do YoU kNoW wHo KilLeD uS?" White's voice grew deep and broken making me back up in fear dropping my soda, as I bumped into the wall behind me.

"Your acting pretty sus Orange, so did you kill us?" Their figures went dark as they hovered above me "N-no, I would never!".

"Then what about your ever so trustworthy Green, did they kill us?" I shook my head "N-No Green wouldn't do that, they said they didnt!"

"are you sure Orange?"

"ArE yOu SuRe oRaNgE?!"

"Stop!"

"Are you sure?"

"No!"

"Did one of you kill us?"

"No, shut up!"

"ORANGE!"

˙ʍollǝʎ puɐ ǝʇᴉɥʍ sɐ ʎɹɐɔs sɐ pǝʞool ʎǝɥʇ 'llɐɥ ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞuᴉd ʍɐs I

-
-----
---------
---------------
----------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I sat up in fear as my eyes opened in a blink, I watched Green move their hand away from me, "Are you ok Orange? I was just waking you up..." Green said with concern in their voice.

"Yeah just a bad dream, whats up?" I say wondering why Green had woke me up so early.

"Sorry to say but, Pink's dead...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/n)

9/18: Im not bouta reread this so if there's any errors just let me know till I reread it and edit it, Thank you.

9/19:  Ok I reread and edited it  :)))