Im done, goodbye

"Orange where was the body" Black started looking at Orange as everyone sat at the table.

Only 5 people on ship, and 2 of them were imposters, so was there really a win here? No.

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
R̶e̶d̶
G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

3 Crewmates, 2 imposters.....

(Black POV)

Orange looked at me "Security" they said with a calm voice which differed from their usual unsure and scared voice.

"Did you see anyone?" Pink said looking heart broken as they knew soon their end will arrive.

I felt the same, but I refused to be defeated. "I was with Purple" White said looking at Purple with a nodded.

"Thanks White" Purple said, Pink looked down "I was alone in Electrical" they said holding their hands down in a fist on their lap.

"The vents that lead to security are also connected to Medbay and Electrical, did you vent?" Orange said looking at Pink. Believable.

"What? I didnt know that!" Pink said looking at Me in the eye's hoping for belief, I shook my head "I was with Orange" I say as Purple takes out their voting pad as everyone else follows like always.

"Were voting Pink" White said as two clicks could be heard from White and Purple, "Guys its not me! its a self report" Pink refused but everything had been done.

"Its ok Pink, tell that to the stars" Purple said as Pink was tossed to the abyss, I saw Orange smirk as they tossed their pad out of the ship with the crewmate.

(Orange POV)

"We haven't won yet...but why do I feel like it ends here?" I say looking into the endless void, Black came to me and put a hand on my shoulder as they took out their pad and set off reactor.

"because it does" Black smiled at me as they looked behind us to the two remining crewmates who shook in fear.

"Come White we have to fix reactor and vote them out!" Purple said holding onto White's hand, but White didnt move an inch.

"Were already dead..." White said as Black grew closer and closer to the two. Purple ran as White fell onto the floor with a thud.

The last thing I could hear was White scream as our screen's were filled with, Victory.

-----------------the real world--------------

   I stare at Green "You can keep Cyan, ill be heading out" I say getting up from the bed I once sat at. 

"Orange! Im sorry, Me and you weren't together during that time" I shook my head "Then why would you also call it cheating?" I say crossing my arms over my chest.

"Because it was wrong to tell you it was yours" Green said getting up from their chair and going up to me.

"Hell yeah it was, thats why I slayed your arse!" I say looking way from my cheater of a lover with a pout.

Green laughed "Sorry I was the real imposter in this relationship" I nodded "I wish I had voted you out sooner".

We both laughed as we looked at our traumatized kid, "Its ok Cyan, we live in a society" I say trying to make Cyan feel better in some way.

Me and Green looked at each other with a frowns and a single finger gun pointed at each other.

"AND YOU GET WHAT YOU FREAK'IN DESEVERE!" We said before 'triggering' our finger guns and making the sound of a 'booosh' as we put our head back to show we were shot.

Cyan never fully recovered, but like Yellow once said before the game of among us 'it'll be fine'.

(Yeah now its just me talking)

Im done? Yes im done! This story kinda killed me in a electrical, but im done now so im free! Im tried now so wiuskjsibnjwaskl.
Thanks for wasting your time and reading this sad excuse for a fanfiction!

(also may I add I forgot this was a fanfic about Green and Orange at the end, and it almost turned into a Blue x Orange)