Game over?

(Ight so my wattpad is coughing up blood and every time I think I've published a chapter it doesnt do it so yuh, also WHO IS READING THIS,WHY? YOU SCARE ME MORE THEN MYSELF)

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶
P̶i̶n̶k̶
Black
Blue
Red
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
P̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶
Orange

5 crewmates, 2 imposters....

"I found Lime in Nav" Black said looking at us in yet another meeting, Now was the time to decide who were the two imposters.

Its happening all so quick, but yet im happy it is....

"Me and Orange were at Sheilds" Green said as I nod my head to confirm, I was going to be serious this meeting.

"Red, Blue, where were you two?" Black looked at the another two crewmates that sat at the blue table.

"I was at security" Red replied, I could tell Red was trying to be serious this time too.

"I was at the lower engine" Blue said although I doubt Blue changed their attitude during this meeting. 

"Great, Red did you see anything in the cam's?" I asked as Black took our their map like they always did and marked the spots we were all in.

"No but, I think Black is one of the imposters" Red said taking out their voting pad and clicking Black as soon as possible.

"wait WHAT?!" Black smacked the pad out of Reds hand, but it was already too late.

"See Black's sus!" Red said pointing at their now cracked pad sliding on the cafeteria floor.

"THAT BECAUSE IM NOT THE IMPOSTER YOU IDIOT!" Black looked like they were about to have a breakdown as they grabbed their head in disbelief.

"It would only make snice, I mean your the only one who finds the body out of this group and you know this ship like the back of your hand, you would know the blind spots on the cams too, You could easily self report!".

Red was right, I didnt want to believe it but they were right. 

"You heard em bois, Vote Black" Blue said taking out their pad and voting for the one and only Black.

"Then what about the second Imposter, what if Blacks not one of them, We'll be dead for sure!" I say looking at my crewmate's for answers.

"Well thats for you to find out Orange" Black said with a smile, They knew they were gonna die.

"If it would help you and the innocent to find the imposters then I will gladly let you vote me out" Black said taking out their pad, and voting themselves out.

"I took out my pad and let my finger hover over the vote button, I couldn't, I shouldn't.

"You have too" Green look at me intensely as if they were staring into my soul.

I closed my eyes and smashed the confirm button, and Green did the same.

------------

Yet Again we watched someone float off into the void, and yet again we saw the same notification as last time and the time before that.

'Black was not the imposter...'

"GODAMIT!" I yell with tears leaking out my helmet once more, I ran back to the cafeteria and pressed the meeting button "Its either Blue or Red!" I say with all the crewmates gathered up around me.

"What, how?!" Blue said with disgust in their face.

"I heard someone in the vents, That means you vented after killing Lime and then went down from Nav, You saw me and Green at shields and decided not to get out, so when the meeting was called you had to some out at the second closest location, The lower engine!".

"What is that logic! I could of taken another route then that!" "So you admit you vented?".

Blue shook their head, they were sweating. "Vote Blue" I saw looking at Green and Red, they both nodded and we all voted Blue off while Blue voted for me.

-----------------------------------

"Greens the last imposter" Blue said before jumping to their own death, "Green!" Red yelled looking at Green who looked pissed.

"Its not me!" Green said but it was hardly believable "Just because you were with Orange, doesn't mean you couldn't have killed at least one person".

I shook my head "No Green couldnt do that, they wouldnt...If anything then why didnt Green kill me?!" Green then nodded their head.

"Its you Red!" I say pushing Red off the ship with no hesitance, because it wasn't Green...Right?

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
W̶h̶i̶t̶e̶
P̶i̶n̶k̶
B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶
Blue
R̶e̶d̶
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
P̶u̶r̶p̶l̶e̶
Orange

1 crewmate, 1 imposter....

Defeat.............

Wait no........................

I wont lose...........................................................................................

I couldn't lose.........................................................................................................................................

⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤⇤