The starting point

I finished up fixing the wiring in admin as I heard someone running toward me "Green!".

The voice belonged to no other then "Blue?" I look at my Blue buddy as they pant from all the running.

"Lime's dead!" Blue said making my eyes widen in disbelief, There was a killer among us?! 

Yellow
White
Pink
Black
Blue
Red
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

 8 Crewmates, 2 imposter......

Me and all the other crewmates gathered around one of the tables in the cafeteria, ready for a meeting.

"Who did it?" Black said looking at all of us intensely, and I could tell it had gotten to Orange. 

"I didnt do it" Purple said making the others say "me too", I shook my head "one of you guys had to have done it".

Black nodded "I agree, So whoever did it, fess up", Everyone stood quiet, how did Black think that was going to work.

"Ok then, We need alibi's" I say pointing at Pink, Pink frowned then sighed "I was with Yellow and White the whole time, we were in communications downloading data to bring to admin, There does that help you?".

I nodded, That brings Pink,Yellow, and White off of the Imposter list, That is if we know for sure their not all working together. 

"Red?" Red shrugged "I was in electrical" then I looked at Blue "Where were you and the body?".

"Me and the body were in Navigation, I was doing a task in there and when I looked behind me I saw Lime's body near one of the vents" Blue said, "Does that mean the killer went inside the vents to escape?" White said jumping into the convo.

"Maybe so, Black, Orange, where were you two?" Orange shook as if they were cold but Black answered for them "We were both in Security".

"Did you see anything on the cam next to Nav?" I say, I wanted to know if they saw the killer behind Lime.

"Not anyone besides Blue and Lime" I nodded my head, "Then it must be Blue themselves".

Blue frowned "But it wasn-"  "IGHT YALL BLUE SUS VOTE EM OUT" Purple said before yeeting their voting tablet out and smashing the icon with Blue on it.

Blue's face went into a '-_-' "But it wasn-"  "YUH MAD SUS LOOK AT EM, FRICKEN BLUE!" White also screamed before voting them off.

"But-!" 

Everyone one voted Blue.....

As Blue floated off we saw text on our voting pads light up...

Blue was not the imposter, 2 imposters remaining..... 

"Bruh."

Yellow
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
Red
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

7 Crewmates, 2 imposter......

(I was mad lazy to write this, so yuh my motivation left my BoDy)