Self report

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
R̶e̶d̶
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

4 Crewmates, 2 imposters.....

(Orange POV)

I left electrical to Medbay, no-one ever really past there unless needed so I would be fine. I sat next to the vent looking down to the floor, ignoring Cyan beside me.

"Orange are you ok? where were you?" My partner said crawling out of the vent and sitting with me.

"ɹǝʇsodɯI what are you doing here?" I say looking at the imposter, "I was in admin before I saw you here" ɹǝʇsodɯI said.

Even if me and ɹǝʇsodɯI were both imposters, I didn't trust them. They were powerful as a crewmate, so why wouldn't that power double as a killer?

"Im going to call a meeting, They have to vote someone wrongly out so we can win" ɹǝʇsodɯI said making me shake my head, "No someone knows its me, Lets just kill someone its less risky".

"What? who knows its you!" ɹǝʇsodɯI took me by my shoulders and swung me back and forth, ɹǝʇsodɯI had told me they really wanted to win the game for their 99 streak to make an 100.

"Its fine ill just kill them" I got up detaching ɹǝʇsodɯI from me and crawled back into the vent where I came out from.

I didnt care, its just a game. You never truly die in this world, But my anger doesn't die ether.

No hesitation, just frustration.

I could hear Yellow,Blue,Red, and Lime, screaming in my ear as I grew closer to Green.

Green had left electrical to security, but did they know that would only make it worse for them.

,,¡pɐǝɥɐ oפ 'ǝƃuɐɹO,,  pǝɹǝǝɥɔ ʍollǝ⅄ as I got out the vent and went behind Green I felt an arm on me.

It was cold, almost barely there. I looked back to see a ghostly figure of ǝnlq, they had looked the same but now their bottom half was a wispy gust.

I gave cold eyes to ǝnlq as I wrapped my arms around Greens neck, Green looked back at me as they held a tight grip on my orange arm that was sufficing them.

"Please don't struggle" I say closing my eyes tightly as I also tightened myself around Greens neck, I heard them gasp for air.

My anger left as it soon turn to a deep remorse, Green then took their final breath before falling onto the floor with a loud gushing sound.

Green's ghostly figure now hovered above their own body shaking their head left to right, "Im sorry". 

'REPORT!'

A self report was the way to go now, and I know if I could act enough I wouldn't have to make my partner mad and disappointed with me.

"Sorry Green".

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
R̶e̶d̶
G̶r̶e̶e̶n̶
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

3 Crewmates, 2 imposters.....

(Ba ba booey)