Yeah Yellow's dead

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
Red
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

6 Crewmates, 2 imposters......

(White POV)

"Yellow's dead!" I call out as the meeting begone, Orange looked traumatized, and as I imagined I did too. 

"Where was the body?" Black said as Green also payed close attention, "Security" Orange jumped in "I was with White".

I nodded "Me and Orange met in Admin and went to meet Yellow in security" I say, "I saw Yellow with Red in cafeteria while I went to do a task too" Green said making me confused.

"But when me and Yellow split Yellow had said they were going to reactor for a task?" I replied.

"Oh thats because Yellow said they needed help with something" Red said with a shrug as if none of this had mattered.

"with what?" Everyone asked at once "Well I cant tell you!" Red said making Purple cross their arms in disappointment "Yall Red SuSsY sUsSy".

Black nodded their had but Green shook theirs, "Then how did the body get to Security if they were in cafe".

"Maybe because you were in their" Pink said finally participating in the meeting, "Guys its not me!" Red said almost freaking out as if someone put the muffins in the frEezEr.

"Then what were you doing with Yellow??" I say making Red sigh "I cAnT tElL yOu GuYs CuZ yElLoW sAiD nOt To!" I shook my head "YELLOW IS DEAD JUST TELL US!" I yelled making Red give up.

"You mad cuz Yellow told me and not you, just vote me out but dont be sad boi hours when im not the imposter and Pink dies" Red took out their tablet and voted.

Everyone else followed Red in these steps, all but Pink...

"W-what, Im gonna die?!" They looked at Red shocked as Red kinda nodded "Im not sure but imma bet in the afterlife so hopefully" Everyone looked at Red as if they were crazy.

Red laughed as the results of the votes popped up on their screen.

Red got everyone's vote ,and even their own vote was dedicated to them.

now was the time for the real results...

Red was not the imposter...

2 imposters remaining..............

Now ill never know what Yellow and Red were talking about, was it something about me? Yellow shared everything with me, not Red.

Y̶e̶l̶l̶o̶w̶
White
Pink
Black
B̶l̶u̶e̶
R̶e̶d̶
Green
L̶i̶m̶e̶
Purple
Orange

5 Crewmates, 2 imposters.....

(Imposter A POV) 

"Why did we have to kill Yellow, why do we have to lie like this?" I say looking at (Imposter B) with a frown.

"So we can win, just cheer up!" (Imposter B) said giving me a comforting smile that made me feel a bit better.

"Your right..But could you kill the next again?" I asked unable to kill at the moment, Killing Lime made me want to vomit the first time so I rather do the Next NeXt kill.

Tomorrow ill show someone Im imposter even if (imposter B) insist not to, I have to tell someone or not ill eat cheese like a wimp.