If you're too shy, let me know

(Please check out the song above, I really like it and it just makes me feel some type of way, y'know)
________________________________________

"Chaeeee pleaseeee"

"I'm not a party person Joy, you know that"

"Pleasee, It's Yeri's birthday party and i-"

"Ok, ok, but only because you have a crush on her"

"What? I do not"

"Oh you totally doo, don't think I don't see you stare at her all the time"

"I- ok so maybe i have a teeny tiny crush on her-"

Rosé just stares raising an eyebrow.

"-Ok so maybe I have like a massive kinda sorta bigger than my ego crush on her, buttttt that's not the point"

Rosé just smiles at the sight of her best friend all flustered over their cute yet savage junior that she may or may not know has mutual feelings for Joy.

But They'll figure it out themselves, she thinks.

-

The night of the party, Rosé opts for a simple black dress, and quickly does the finishing touches of her makeup. A minute later, she's out the door and into Joy's car.

And then she remembers she's never been to a high school party, Joy assures her it'll be fine though, all she has to do is sit, look pretty, maybe flirt a little, and end the night by playing a dumb game of truth or dare while taking shots.

Joy leaves her alone halfway through the night, she's happy for her best friend though, she seems to be genuinely in love, though she says it's "just a crush"

At least she seems to be in love.

And like every other day, her thoughts drift to her again.

I really thought you loved me, Chu.

-

then to make matters worse, just as she decides to take a seat outside and admire the garden, she sees the familiar figure that makes her heart skip a beat.

She's wasn't supposed to be here.

But she is there, as beautiful and as stunning as ever

and before Chaeyoung even gets the chance to turn around, the eyes that make Chaeyoung's heart beat crazily, the eyes that she grew to love, the eyes she always searched for,

are staring right back at her.