HERO

Izuku Midoriya, a student from UA , the jewel of Class 1-A is now walking ever so gracefully to 1-A's room all the while having all those little lustful eyes on him at the hallway. This was normal for him ofcourse, every single day people keep staring at him because why not? He's so pretty and........ perfect.

Midoriya entered the room having only 5 students and He was not lucky with them. 4 of them were his suitors: Todoroki , Ochaco , Denki , and Kirishima . The other one was Bakugo , everyone of the students seem to be blinded by the broccoli's charm except for him. Bakugo says he's been immune to Deku's brightness since they've been together ( NOT DATING ) for a long time. He also says he doesn't see the nerd attractive or anything, and the class believed that.

Even tho Bakugo blushes and gets flattered everytime he sees Deku he practiced to control his face😐 and thinks bullying him would cover up the fact that he likes his childhood friend.

The 4 suitors went running to Midoriya to greet him a Good Morning. They all had gifts and stuff. They do this everyday trying to compete with each other. Midoriya however always refuses these kinds of gifts, he doesn't know what to say but always ends up stacking them up in his closet full of gifts. Those 4 keeps on hovering over Midoriya , hugging him and giving him more gifts leaving a scowling pomeranian at the end of the classroom.

Kirishima held hands with Midoriya and took him to his seat.

Denki : woooowww Kiri you're such a gentleman escorting MY baby to an 8 step walk.

Kiri : You're just jealous cause you're not manly enough to hold MY Izuku's soft hands! bleh

Denki : Hey!

........

Ochaco : Deku-kun! You wanna hang out this weekend?

Deku : Uhh Su-

Todoroki : Actually Midoriya do you wanna study with me this weekend?

Deku : I-I don't know...

Ochaco : Hey! I asked him first! So he's going with me.

Todoroki : And make him fail his tests? No. He's coming with me.

Deku : Uhmm guys

Todoroki : Midoriya! You're grades are more important so you're spending the weekend with me okay?

Ochaco : Hey! You don't get to choose for him!

Deku : Guys....

Todo / Ocha : Yes?

Deku : Why don't I spend Saturday with Ochaco then Sunday with Todoroki?

Todo / Ocha : Ohh...Sure!

And just like that the day went normally as it should however the whole class was not aware of two sneaky eyes watching them from afar . But who could they be watching?

      IZUKU OF COURSE

Bakugo was on his way to the dormitory when he saw Deku talking to some guy. He was tall but with a hood on, he looked like a pervert but also a clean gentleman. His face was hard to see since he was far away then all of a sudden.
He kissed Deku. 'HE KISSED DEKU!?' was what rang on Bakugo's head, he wiped his eyes to see if it was real then he looked again. The man was running from Deku waving goodbye looking like a kid that just had a free candy. Deku was just standing there completely flustered and behind him was a raging Bakugo.

He launched at Deku using his quirk pinning him to the ground his hand his face and the other holding up his leg😐

Bakugo : " THE HELL WAS THAT!!!"