Chapter 5

I looked at him in shock, why would he do this in public?! "Jungkook? What are you doing?" I asked standing up and turning around to face him. "Other guys could see your ass when you bend over." He said obviously jealous. I rolled my eyes, "Why do you care if they see my ass or not?" I put my hands on my hips. "Because you're mine and only mine." He says loudly that everyone could hear that was outside. I covered his mouth, "shut up." I yelled softly. Then I felt something wet on my hands I look up to see, Jungkook kissing my hand? "What the hell are you doing?" I say pulling away my hand and wiping it on Jungkook's shirt accidentally touching his skin and nipple. I looked away and blushed walking away. Shit I'm in deep trouble now I thought to myself. I quickly look back to say a quick sorry to him, but saw him blushing. I looked forward smiling but stopped when we finally got to the track.

"Ugh." I say drinking some water. "I drank from that." I heard Jungkook say. "You're funny." I say gulping down the water. "I'm not lying thats why the water wasn't filled all the way to the top like this one." He says smiling. I spit out the water that's in my mouth and gave him a death glare while walking towards him. I gave him my water bottle and took the one he was holding. "Problem solved." I say drinking from the other water bottle. "I drank from that one too." Jungkook said laughing a little. "You little-" I got cut off by the teacher. "Alright everyone get on the track to run." He says. Oh no I'm doomed. Lets hope this pad will be enough. I thought to myself. Jungkook stood next to me and glanced to see if I was in pain. Luckily, I wasn't after he put his bottom front onto my back end.

The whistle was blown which meant for us to start running. I wasnt a slow runner but I went a little slow to not risk getting pain and having to quit in the middle. Jungkook is the fastest runner in the class yet he was next to me most of the time. "Go." I tell him, "don't let me drag you down. Beat the record." I say trying to get him to do his best. "15 minutes left!" The teacher yelled for all the kids to hear. "You sure baby?" He asked concerned. "I'll be fine." I say and he nodded and started running ahead. He turned around and said, "you can do it, fighting." He said before picking up his pace. He was really fast that he probably passed me three or four times in five minutes. Lisa was definitely going for the school record she was already on her 20th lap with 5 minutes to go. Jungkook wasnt far behind her though. It was the last minute and Jungkook and Lisa were racing each other to see who could finish first. I watched as I slowly jogged 100 feet behind them. Jungkook won but ended up accidentally tripping Lisa landing on top of her.

"I'm sorry." He said simply about to get up when Lisa pulled him into a kiss. He widened his eyes and pushed away getting up. I dont know why, but I felt a little sad for some reason. Jungkook looked at me jogging towards me I turned around and went to Jimin and Hoseok.

After gym, I met up with Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. I haven't met Yoongi before but I've seen him in the hallways and he's really cute. "Hey guys." Yoongi said, "hey." I said back to him and he smiled. "So, is this Jimin's hot sister?" He asked. "Depends do you know her name?" "Yeah. It's Y/N right?" He asked like he already knew my name. "Yes, but I think you're just seeing sweat from me overheating in the heat." I say. "Oh come on you know you're pretty." He said and I blushed. "Thank you." I say, "and you're pretty handsome." I winked at him playfully.

Jungkook on the other hand was filled with anger and jealousy. Listening to their entire conversation, he hoped Y/N wasn't falling for another guy besides him.

"Hey why dont we all head to lunch." Yoongi says looking at just me. "Yeah let's go." I say pulling him. I know I just met him and I'm being really clingy, but I'm always like this. We head to the lunchroom while Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok get food while Yoongi brings me a tray of food. I sat at the table to meet Taehyung and Seokjin, other close friends of Hoseok and Jimin. Yoongi came back with food while Jin told me that he cooked the food for the entire school. I was excited since I'm good at judging taste in food. "Hmm pretty good." I say looking at Jin. "Wait keep chewing." He says. I followed his instructions and widened my eyes, "what the hell? This is so good!" I say eating it quickly. "Next time I have my period please bring this to my house." I say to him, "of course." He says smiling.