Chapter 9

Jungkook POV

I couldnt stand sitting at that table with Y/N she already pissed me off enough today. Especially, kissing another guy in front of me. Yes we planned on him saying that, but we didnt think she'd actually kiss him. I was mad, sad and frustrated, I knew just the person to call.

Flashback

"Kookie come back here!" She giggled chasing me around the house. "Not until you say you're sorry." I said running faster.

"Fine. I'm sorry kookie for stealing your toys I'll make it up to you." She said. "I'll tell you when you can make it up to me. I'm going to save it for a good time." I told her and she nodded.

"Jungkook, Jisoo. Lunch is ready." I heard mom call us inside. "Last one in is a rotten egg." I say and we both run as fast as we can into the house.

Life was perfect with my mom, dad and sister. Until, one day I heard my parents fighting downstairs. My father got mad and he threw a vase on the floor, making glass fly everywhere.

"Jisoo honey." My mom whispered to Jisoo as she entered the kitchen while I hid behind the wall. "Youre going to stay with your father Ok?" She said with tears threatening to fall out of her eyes. "Your brother will stay with me." She said while Jisoo shook her head. "No, no, no. I need to be with Jungkook, He's my twin brother. Please eomma." She begged and my mother sighed. "I'm sorry you'll see each other again." She said trying to make Jisoo a little happy.

"Really?" She said with excitement. "Yes." My mother responded not knowing if we would ever see each other again. After Jisoo and dad left I ran to my mom crying. "Why did Jisoo and daddy leave?" I asked. "They'll be back some day." My mother responded.

13 years later and we met in high school. But, we hid our relationship since our parents want us to keep it a secret. We dont look anything alike anyways, so noone noticed or asked us if we were siblings. We also stayed away from each other pretending one another was a stranger.

Jungkook POV (present)

I smiled and took my phone out of my pocket and called Jisoo. "Can you do something for me?" I asked her. "Of course anything for my bro." She said. "Pretend to be my girlfriend." I didnt hear anything on the other side of the phone. "Hello? Jisoo, are you still there?" "Why do I have to be your pretend girlfriend. I'm not going to kiss you." She says. She was right if we didn't show that we were in love no one would believe it. "Ask one of your friends. Please." I begged her. "Ugh fine. You know that my friend Jennie has liked you for a while." "Yeah, but I'm using her not actually dating her." I said feeling guilty. "I'm just kidding she doesnt like you anymore she likes Jin stupid." She said I felt relief.

"Since you still owe me something from when we were 5 now is the time I'm going to use your help." I say. "Why do you need a fake girlfriend anyways?" Jisoo asked curious. "To make my ex that thinks I cheated on her jealous. I know she definitely shows some kind of feeling towards me. I miss her and want her back." I say and Jisoo awes. "Who is the lucky lady?" She asked. "I'm not sure if you know her, but her name's Y/N." I said and heard no response. "She was a Bitch to me because I called her a slut." I was shocked that Jisoo and Y/N met, especially that you two seemed to be enemies. "Well you did call her a slut." "Shut up. Do you want me to help you or not." She said furiously. "Yes. Please help, please." I begged her. She sighed, "fine, but if I ever meet her again tell her to be nice to me." I nodded. "I promise I'll tell her to behave, or I'll ignore her." "Deal. Jennie will be there in 20 minutes." Perfect I thought she'll be here with 10 minutes left of lunch.

I waited for Jennie to come and saw someone open the door. "Jennie?" I couldn't see her from afar. "Hello Jungkook!" She said trying to run, but was in heels. Once she got to me she whispered in my ear, "hello fake boyfriend." I shushed her and looked around to make sure noone heard us. "Dont ruin the plan." I whispered and we walked to the lunchroom.