Chapter 16

Warning: this chapter contains 18+ content, read at your own risk. If you want to skip this part scroll to the part where it says Y/N POV.

Author POV

Jungkook and Y/N walked into a one stall bathroom locking the door. Yes they have done it in the bathroom before, but it's been a while.

Y/N was a little nervous which Jungkook noticed. "It's ok if you don't want to do it." He said. "No. Let's do it." You said pulling him closer to you. You knew that he can be rough and that you probably couldn't walk afterwards. But, you missed it and so did he.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and your hands wrapped around his neck. You two made out for a couple minutes before pulling away and resting your head on his forehead.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded. He started kissing you and marking you as his all over your neck and jaw. Then, he slide off your hoodie, which you didnt have a shirt underneath. He started taking off his hoodie as well.

You decided it was your turn to mark him leaving twice as many hickeys on him as he did on you. You placed your lips one last time on his before pulling away. You took of your pants leaving you in your undergarments. Jungkook did as well, while you admired each other.

"Damn I haven't seen your body in so long." Jungkook said licking his lips. "I just saw yours earlier today and I still cant get enough." You said staring at his muscular arms.

He sat you on the counter and slowly took off your panties. He started teasing you, kissing up your thighs. "Stop teasing me." You said getting impatient. He looked up at you and smirked. You were about to say something when he attached his lips to your womanhood. Which ended up you letting out a loud moan. He thrusted his tongue into your core while you tried to cover your mouth to not let out moans. Eventually, you came and he licked it all up. He thrusted two fingers inside you prepping you.

He pulled away before you could cum again. You whined, "oh you're going to get it." You say walking up to him and sliding off his boxers. His member sprang out with pre cum slowly oozing out. You smirked before kitty licking his tip. "Ahh, Y/N don't tease me like th-" before he could finish I took his whole member in my mouth moving up and down slowly while he threw his head back.

You could feel his member twitching in your mouth which meant he was close. You pulled your mouth off smiling at him. "Don't expect me to go easy on you baby." He said walking towards me and smirking. You walked back until you hit the counter. He lifted you on the counter and angled his member.

Without warning he pounded in you not letting you adjust. "J-Jungkook!" You moaned loudly. He shook his head, "what's my name?" "Daddy." You said and he smirked pounding into you at a rapid speed. Skin slapping could be heard all over the room. You came, but Jungkook was still pounding into you to reach his high. He eventually came in you, "you're taking pills right?" "No. I Don't have sex that often. Wait. Did you not use protection?" You yelled and he nodded.

Y/N POV

"It's not like I wasn't going to start a family with you anyways." He smirked. "It's not too late to take the pills." I say nervously. "It is." He says getting dressed. "Dammit Jungkook. I hate you." "I love you too." I got dressed first and quickly went out of the bathroom.

I turned to my right and stopped seeing everyone from our table staring at me with their mouths dropped. "How long have you been standing there for?" I asked nervously. "Oh we heard the whole thing." Jennie said. "Why the hell were you eavesdropping on us?" I asked. "We didn't think you two would actually do it." Taheyung said. "Well, now you know to not follow and listen to us." They nodded and started running away.