Chapter 11

I didn't realize I was staring at his member for over 2 minutes. I quickly looked away and put my face in the blankets on the bed. "I'm sorry." I mumbled through the sheets. "It's ok baby, it's only meant for you to see." He said seductively. "Shut up and get dressed." I said. "Can you help me?" He asked teasingly. "Dress yourself, stop joking around." I said annoyed.

"Pass me my underwear it's on the bed." I picked my head up and looked for the underwear. "I dont see it." I said not looking at him. "You put your face on it." He said and I looked down to see it. "Oh, shit sorry." I said grabbing it and about to throw it behind me. "Don't throw hand it to me please." He said. "Ugh you are annoying." I said standing up and covering my eyes before turning around. "Please direct me, I cant see." "No." He said. I uncovered my eyes and looked at him angrily. "I'm trying to be respectful and not look at your you know what." I said without looking down. "Now that you can see put it on for me." He said smirking.

"No here." I handed him the under wear but he didn't take it. "I told you put it on me." "Show me which way so I dont have to re do it." I said and he helped me. "There now put it on." I covered my eyes and went to the floor. Opening them to look at his feet. "Pick up one foot." He obeyed. I slid it through his first foot and up to his knee. "Other foot." He obeyed again and I got the under wear up to his other knee.

"Can you do the rest?" I asked, "No. You do it." "Jungkook I'm not going to touch your thing." He laughed. "You cant even say dick." He started laughing like crazy. I turned around to leave but he stopped me. "If you dont help me I'll walk around the house naked." "Eww, fine I'll help you." I said closing my eyes and pulling the under wear up. "Is it good?" I asked him. "No. You gotta put my member inside the underwear." He said. "I Don't wanna touch it. And isn't it already inside?" "No." I didn't believe him and opened my eyes. "Oh." I closed them again. "Why'd you look?" "Wanted to make sure you werent lying." I said. "Well I have to see anyways to put your member inside your underwear."

I opened my eyes and tried not to look at it, but had to so I could put it in his underwear. I put it in quickly and looked at him, "done. Is that all you need?" I asked looking at him. "Help me put on my pants and shirt too." He said smiling at me. "You have hands you know." "Yes I know, but I'd rather you do it for me. Plus, lucky you, you get to touch all over my body." I looked at him disgusted, "you're just happy I'm touching you. Now where's your shirt?" "Just grab one from the closet." He pointed behind him.

"Here." I threw a grey oversized t-shirt at him. "And here." I tossed him grey sweatpants. "There happy?" I asked tired. "I said put it on me." He said throwing them at me. "Fine." I grabbed the shirt, "bend over with your arms out I'm short." He nodded and did what he was told. I put on his shirt no problem and now the sweatpants. "Same as underwear step one foot at a time." Eventually I got him fully dressed and fell on the ground.

"If this is what changing a kid is like, I dont want one." I say closing my eyes. "Come on let's sleep now." He said pulling me onto the bed. I rolled to one side and someone pushed me. "Yah! I'm trying to sleep." I say rolling over on top of him. Before I could roll completely over him and onto the bed he grabbed my waist and hugged me tightly. "I like this position." He said snuggling his face in my hair. "I'm not comfortable though." I complained. "Fine, I'll hug you like a koala." He rolled on his side so I was on the bed and he wrapped his legs around me tightly. "Goodnight for real this time." He said pecking my cheek. "Goodnight Jungcock." I said jokingly.

"You really do love my kisses don't you?" He said turning me so I faced him. "What do you mean?" I totally forgot about calling him that. He placed a long kiss on my lips and pulled away. "Every time you call me Jungcock ill kiss you remember." He said. "Well, Every time you kiss me I'll kick you in the balls." I said smiling. "Then I'll get a protector." "Yeah right." I rolled over and he didn't grab me, so I quickly got up and went to my bedroom.