Chapter 7

Jungkook POV

"Alright Jungkook what'd you do with Y/N last night?" Jimin asked raising a brow. "We just cuddled and slept hugging each other and then she was all nice to Gureum and called me Jungcock again so I kissed her." I smiled remembering the memories. "Damn, now I feel more single." Hobi said sad. "Dude you're the school playboy, you can get any girl." Yoongi said.

Tonight is a boys night, Yoongi, Taehyung, Hoseok, Jimin, Seokjin we even invited Namjoon over.

We heard the door bell ring "DING DONG" "oh he must be here." I opened the door to see Namjoon. "What's up man?" I ask inviting him in. "Hi everyone." He walks in and stands by the door. "Dont be shy take a seat on the couch." He nodded and sat next to Jin.

"Alright so we are playing spin the bottle. Not the kissing game but if it lands on you the person that spun it asks you questions." I explained

"Yeah. Like asking Jungkook how last night went for him and Y/N." Hoseok added. "What happened between you and Y/N?" Namjoon asked curiously. "Alright so she cuddled me and fell asleep on my shoulder halfway through class. Then, Jimin let me take her to my house and we slept on the couch cuddling no sexual type of stuff yet." I smirked.

"Eww. You don't even know if she likes you. She probably will pick your dog over you." Taehyung said laughing like crazy. "Shut up! Let me finish the story."

"Yeah, yeah go on with your romance shit." Taehyung rolled his eyes annoyed he had to hear Jungkook's story all over again.

"So then I woke up and she was still asleep, so i played on my phone until she woke up. Then, I pretended to be asleep and she layed back down to sleep. When she woke up again she whined because she missed me cuddling her. Then, I just teased her about cuddling. Oh yeah, Jimin she said she'd rather cuddle with me than you." I said sticking out my tongue.

"I wont hesitate to chop off your tongue. I'll find another guy for Y/N." Jimin said angrily.

"You know I'm the only guy she loves the most and likes to cuddle with the most." "Bleh, bleh, bleh yeah whatever." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Back to the rest of the story. Dont worry it's almost the end dont fall asleep on me. Jin." I say smacking him.

"Yah! You want to die today?" He looked at me angrily. "Then, listen to my story there's like 2 minutes worth of your time then I'll be done talking about it." I say. "Yeah, but dont slap me. Respect your elders!"

"Hyung you arent that much older than me." "Shut up! Still respect me and if you ever think about slapping this handsome face again I'll chop your hand off." He threatened.

"Yeah ok, on with the story. So, then we were in the middle of talking and Gureum came walking down the hallway interupting us. He licked her than licked me and sat down on me and I said that he loved my cuddles more than anyone else. Than, she called me Jungcock and I kissed her." I stopped for a minute.

"This last part didnt end well and none of you have heard it yet." I say making all of them interested.

"So, she said that Gureum sounded like he was going to throw up, so she said she thought it was a sign of I'm guessing not being in a relationship. So, I asked her to leave making it awkward and than I said just kidding but she left anyways. And now I feel like I dont know what to say to her at school so I'm just gonna leave her alone. Maybe she'll come up to me if she misses me." I finished off.

"Yeah you kind of screwed up a little bit asking her to leave, but I can see why you said that." Namjoon commented. "I think it's smart to ignore her and see if she'll miss you, i think we all know she will." Taehyung says smirking at Jungkook.