Chapter 13

"Shut up. Kookie is mine." I say patting the couch and Kookie ran over laying on me. I hugged him kissing his head. "Since me and kookie are alike why don't you hug me and kiss me?" He whined. I glared at him, "dogs are different." I say snuggling into Kookie. I fell asleep and woke up in Jungkook's bedroom with Kookie, Mochi and Gureum sleeping by my feet and Jungkook hugging me while sleeping.

"Jungkook wake up." I say pulling his arms off. "5 more minutes." He said pulling me to his chest. "Fine." I say snuggling into his chest and falling back to sleep. I woke up not in Jungkook's arms anymore
And to Jungkook staring at me. I scooted towards him and hugged him snuggling in his chest again. "Carrot wake up." He said moving my hair out of my face. "No. Just a little longer." I say not moving. "Come on, it's lunch time." He said moving a little. I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "5 more minutes." I say snuggling my face back in his chest.

Jungkook picked me up out of bed and carried me into the kitchen while I was still clinging onto him. "What's for lunch?" I asked when he stopped. "Looks like ramen again." He said grabbing two things of ramen. We sat down on the couch and I still haven't let go of Jungkook. He knows I get clingy when I'm on my period. He ended up texting Jimin to bring women's products and some clothes for me to wear.

Jimin walked into Jungkook's house seeing me hugging Jungkook slowly drifting off to sleep again. "Y/N. I brought you stuff." I turned around and saw Jimin. "What stuff?" I ask leaning onto Jungkook. "Stuff for your period and some of your clothes." He said pointing at the bag full of stuff he brought. "No. I like Jungkook's clothes." I say hugging Jungkook tighter. "Come on, we got to prevent period blood coming through your clothes." Jungkook said pushing me off him. I whined missing his comfort and got dressed in my clothes.

I woke up later forgetting what happened earlier. I rubbed my head looking up to see Jungkook and Jimin playing a game on Xbox. "What happened?" I say getting their attention. "You have your period." Jungkook said. I nodded, "why are these clothes so uncomfortable?" I asked myself. "Because you wore Jungkook's clothes for the past 6 days." Jimin said.

"Oh this is my last day here?" I said a little sad, time flew by too fast. "Yeah. Why you wanna stay?" Jungkook looked at me raising a brow. "I dont know. What am I gonna do without the dogs?" I ask jokingly. "Oh why dont you leave now?" He said with anger in his voice. "I'm just kidding of course I want to stay with you four." I say sitting up. "Jimin, if Jungkook allows me to stay can I stay?" I begged him. "No. You have to come back home." "Says who?" I asked angrily. "Says me."

"You wanna die." I climbed over Jungkook and started beating Jimin once again. This time Jungkook didn't stop me and, I looked at him confused. "Why aren't you stopping me?" I asked still having my hand around Jimin's collar. "Because your fighting to stay here with me." He said showing his bunny teeth. I looked back at Jimin and finally let him go. "Still want me to come back?" I asked crossing my arms while sitting on Jungkook's lap. "You still have to come home at least for three days." He said. "I don't want you to come either, it's mom's rules." I rolled my eyes. "Oh and did Jungkook tell you?" He said looking at Jungkook who was nervous.

"What are you hiding from me?" I squinted my eyes at him. "He faked being sick to see your reaction." Jimin said smiling. "You little Bitch." I say raising my fist. "It was his idea." Jungkook said. "Both of you are dead." I chased them around the house until tackling Jimin and punching him. Jungkook stood behind me and I looked up at him. "You're next." He ran but I still caught up to him. I sat on top of him raising my hand. He closed his eyes waiting to feel my hand. I slightly tapped his cheek and got up. "That's it?" He asked confused. "I thought you were going to hit me harder." He said surprised.

We ate lunch and watched tv until 8 o'clock. When it turned 8 it was time for me to leave. Jungkook let me take Kookie with him while Gureum and Mochi stayed with him. We hugged and said goodbye and left the house.