Chapter 10

I walked into the kitchen to see Jungkook making breakfast. He itched the back of his head and heard footsteps, he looked at me with his messy hair in his face looking really hot. "Someone looks tired." He says not taking his eyes off me. I nodded rubbing my eyes letting my eyes adjust to the light in the kitchen. "Cute," He mumbled. I looked at him annoyed, "wait you see Gureum? Where?" I ask knowing he wasnt talking about Gureum.

"Stupid I was talking about you." He said walking over and pinching my cheeks. "Ow." I say slapping his hands away. "Oh I'm sorry." He said pecking my cheek multiple times. "What'd you make for breakfast?" I asked trying to change the topic. "Your favorite." He said grabbing food and turning around with the food I ate at the cafeteria yesterday. "Cute." I said. "Aww you just called me cute." He said facepalming himself. "N-no. Dammit. Uh umm, hi Gureum." I slapped myself in the face and started to pet Gureum. "Aww you got nervous." He said cutely. "Hey you're going to make your eye worse and then I'll have to stay home with you more if you keep slapping yourself." He joked and I put my hands behind my back.

He placed a bowl of food for Gureum on the floor and placed two plates on the counter. "Now let's eat." He said sitting down and patting the chair next to him. I got up and sat down ruffling his hair and he looked at me surprised. "What was that for?" He looked at me smiling. "Your hair looked messy, so i messed it up more." I say smiling like an idiot. "You just want me to kiss you again dont you." He said staring at me smirking. "No." I looked away blushing and stuffed the food in my mouth.

"You just cant wait to eat can you?" He said still not taking his eyes off me. I looked at him annoyed and put the food down. "Maybe Jin's is better." I say back. "No it isn't." He said grabbing the spoon and putting it in his mouth. "Get your own spoon!" I say angrily. "Y/N." He said. I opened my mouth to say something and he put the spoon in my mouth. I widened my eyes and hit him, "if you're sick you just got me sick!" I said pulling the spoon out of my mouth and standing up to wash it so he wouldnt put it in his mouth again. "Then we can be together." He said making me turn around and look at him annoyed. "Can you wash the dishes?" I asked. "Of course." he said getting up and started washing the dishes.

"I'm gonna go take Gureum on a walk if that's ok." I say to him. He smiled, "my baby taking my baby on a walk. I love that. His leash is over there." He pointed to the leash that was on the table. "Thanks we'll be back soon." I say putting on his leash and walking out the door. I was walking for around 30 minutes when I heard running behind me. I turned around a saw Jungkook, "what are you doing?" I asked him. "Going for a jog and looking for you two." He said.

"Wait did you bring clothes to change?" He nodded. "You like my running clothes?" He asked smirking. It was the same clothes he wore the day of gym, tank top that showed a lot of skin and sometimes his nipples when he would walk, and shorts that went above his knees showing off his thighs. I nodded, "yeah." I said. "Have fun jogging." I say but he didnt move. "Are you gonna move?" I laughed. "Yeah I'm waiting for you two." He said. "How are you going to jog if I'm going to walk?" I asked confused. "Why dont you two jog with me?" He said smiling.

"I dont think Gureum can run that fast." I say looking at him. "But, you're wearing good clothes for a run." He tried convincing me. "You know I hate running." I said pouting. "Ugh fine, but you have to cuddle with me for at least an hour." He said winking. "Excuse me? My house my rules." I say crossing my arms. "My body my rules." Jungkook responded. "Why do I have to follow what you say?" I asked annoyed. "Because I took off school to take care of you." He said. "I didn't ask you too." I looked away. "Then, I'll take Gureum and head home. Then, go back to school and you'll be bored all day." He said walking towards me. "Fine. Only 10 minutes of running though." I say and he shakes his head. "At least 20 at the minimum." I opened my mouth wide. "Im not as fit as you." He smirked. "So you think I'm fit?" I nodded. "Well yeah. But, please 10 minutes." I begged. "No. But, I'll reduce the cuddling time limit to 30 minutes."