Episode 6: The Journey of The Ronin

"Musashi, huh?"

I was selling some fabric when I heard that Miyamoto Musashi had killed a group of competions who dared to challenge him to a duel.

"So Kenshin's uncle did those 'being-late-to-anger-the-enemies' routine."

After I had sold all of the fabrics, I went on my way back to the teahouse. It was dark already when I saw a dark, tall man walking towards the same direction as I am. He had a long, rough hair with scars all over his body as far as I can see and he had a very dark atmosphere. Could it be...?

Suddenly, the man talked to me in a very deep voice. "Are you gonna kill me, boy?"

I stammered and answered. "N-No, sir. I am on my way to the teahouse."

"Oh? Is that so?" He stated. He stopped walking and so I did too. Then he sighed a little and was about to draw his sword. "Strange... Somewhere in the line, I sense you being a strong, skillful assassin yourself."

I was surprised. I froze and bowed down abruptly. "Miyamoto Musashi, your nephew has long wondered about your whereabouts. He is currently the leader of the Kurokazeshuu, our little band of assassins."

"I knew it. That kid doesn't think at all. Inherited his father's idiocy." He angrily said.

"Uhhmmm..." I mumbled on the statement.

"Lead me to his domain." He ordered.

---------------------------------

Kenshin

We're at the teahouse making entertainments after dinner, and Reno isn't home yet. We are daring each other to do things. And it is Kujiro's turn to be dared.

"I dare you to go outside and shout 'Miyu, I love you'!" Rikuo dared.

"No! Go pluck your own strings!! How many times do I have to tell you guys I'm not playing!!!" He angrily shouted and gave a blow on Rikuo's head.

"Hey, that hurts you know! You meanie!!"

"Why do all of your dares have got something to do with Miyu?" Haru asked, feeling ridiculous after being dared to put make-up on himself.

"Oh, Ms. Beautiful doesn't look happy!" Rikuo teased.

"Kujiro, do it already!!" I teasingly said to him. "Miyu might hear you, you know?"

"Aaaarrrgh! I hate you guys!" He grumped.

"Kotaro! I dare you to dress yourself as a girl!" I dared.

"Why not have Hirotaro and Takano do that stuff? They look more beautiful than I am!" He defended.

Suddenly, the door was opened and Reno came inside fearfully. Then he ran towards me.

"Kenshin! Kenshin! Your uncle!!"

"Wha--?"

*Bang! Step!*

U-Uncle Miyamoto Musashi?

"Nephew!!" He called out. He drew out his katana but--- "Which one of you is my nephew?!"

They all pointed out to me. After hearing the disturbance, Miyu came inside bringing in newly-weaved baskets and saw the destroyed door.

"Uhhmm... You broke the door again?" She glared at the door. Since she got used to things, we gave her the authority to nag us anytime but-- It was worse than we thought.

------------------------------------

Miyu

I cannot take this monster habits anymore!!