Episode 7: The First Mission

Today is a sunny, pleasant morning. I was watering the plants when Hirotaro approached me.

"Miyu, can you please come inside after your done?" He requested, putting on a very warm smile.

"Of course, Hirotaro." I happily replied.

"Good then..." He smiled back and went inside.

I wonder what it will be about this time? I thought suddenly of something bloody and urgent and shrugged. No, it couldn't be something like that...

As I finished, I went inside and everyone sat down waiting for me to join. They all seemed serious and everyone didn't put any funny action. I sat down on the far end across Kenshin and felt serious myself.

"Miyu, you've been a part of us these past two weeks. And we, the Kurokazeshuu, have a great need of your help." Kenshin seriously said. "The question is, are you willing to help us?"

"Of course! This is what I've been preparing for this whole time." I answered, strongly clenching my fists.

"That is quite good to hear." Kenshin said in a releived voice. "Then Miyu..."

"..." What could it be?

"Welcome to your first mission."

"My first mission..." I said shockingly.

"But as you see, you will only aid us in this. We can't let you do such executing yet. So listen carefully..."

"Yes!"

---------------------------------

"My first misson... I can't beleive this is it..." I said depressingly. I am currently wearing lewd clothes right now with lushy make-up all over my face. I am strutting with these misfit sandals and honestly, they hurt my feet I could almost feel a blister coming up.

"You... look..." Kotaro stammered with a strong rection. "You look so darn gorgeous!!"

"Ahaha... Thank you..." I smiled nervously with a twitch.

"Reno, you're a natural!" Kenshin complimented.

"I am feeling a little bit uneasy with this..." Kujiro faintly said.

"Does the great attractiveness of Miyu right now attracts you, perhaps?" Hirotaro teased with manner.

"No, it's not like that!!" Kujiro defends.

"Uhh... I think it's better for me to look away." Haru suggested to himself and looked away.

"Me either." Takano agreed and looked away too.

"She almost looks like a prostitute! Look at the clea--"

*Slap!* Kujiro slapped Rikuo so he couldn't continue the sentence.

"Ow! What was that for?" Rikuo exclaimed, holding his cheek.

"That is for being a pervert!" Kujiro angrily shouted.

"You two, shut it!!" Kenshin scolded.

Kotaro stared and walked towards me. Then he looked at me head to toe. "I don't know guys... I feel kind of sorry for her. Her beauty being drawn for this... It makes me feel wasted."

"Are you feeling comfortable?" Reno asked with concern.

"Yes, I am. This is for the mission after all." I easily said and smiled.

"Okay, let's begin." Kenshin proclaimed. "Mission: Body Bags."

"Wha-- 'Body Bags'? Okay, who gave you the authority to give such a wierd operation title?" Rikuo confronted.