Chapter 3: Secrets

*(Y/N)'s POV*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Ugh... Why do I even have this dumb ring tone? I turned off the alarm.

After I got up, I cleaned myself, brushed my teeth and put on some clothes. Ryota didn't send me the files yesterday, so I'm going to bring my notebook to school. I put it in my bag and whipped it around my shoulders, then went out of my dorm.

*Timeskip to school*

I was the first one to arrive to class. Mahiru and Hiyoko were the next ones, followed by Chiaki and Gundham.

Chiaki looked around the room and found me on the far right (where my desk is).

(Y/N): "Hey, Chiaki! Did you find Hajime?"

Chiaki: "No..." She looked down.

(Y/N): "Hmm... What about your presentation? Have you got any plans?"

Chiaki: "We got a few ideas. She is actually doing most of the work. I just have to work on my "performance"."

(Y/N): "Performance? Are you two doing a play?"

She nodded.

Finally, everyone arrived in the classroom and sat down. Ms. Yukizome came in last.

Ms. Yukizome: "Good morning, class. I see everyone arrived on time. Just a reminder: The presentation is due tomorrow, so I would like you all to sit down into your group again today. Except for you, Fuyuhiko. You have to write an at least 10 pages long report of the presentations tomorrow."

Fuyuhiko: "Fine! Stupid bitch..."

Oh, this wasn't good. The teacher slowly walked over to Fuyuhiko's desk in a creepy manner. Everyone got chills from the aura that surrounded her. Fuyuhiko tried his best to mask his fear.

As she arrived, Ms. Yukizome held him up by the collar and walked to the window with Fuyhiko, being dragged on the floor.

Fuyuhiko: "Let go of me!"

Peko: "What are you doing?!"

Peko was on the edge of her seat but Akane stopped her from running after him.

Ms. Yukizome opened the window and threw Fuyuhiko out of it.

Fuyuhiko: "Nyah!"

At that moment Peko released herself from Akane's grip and ran over to the window. As she looked out, she saw Fuyuhiko on something she wasn't expecting at all. He was laying on a giant pink, inflatable elephant.

Everyone joined Peko at the window.

Nagito: "Oh. That's the elephant that flew by my house yesterday. It must have followed me. Wow. We're so lucky."

Somehow, that made sense to everyone.

Peko: "Why did you throw him out of the window?! He could have died!"

Sonia: "Calm down, Peko. Surely she knew about the balloon. Right?"

Our teacher just shrugged while she was reading a magazine.

Ms. Yukizome: "Now would you please continue with your presentations? Next time, there will be no elephant to save you."

Peko: "Y-Yes madame."

Peko made her way to Mikan's desk.

...

This time I decided to go to Ryota.

Ryota: "I'm sorry that I didn't send you the files yesterday. But I got the files right here."

Ryota took out a USB-Stick and handed it over to me.