I meet my dads?

*Charlie Pov*

I saw something jump out of the corner of my eye towards the black lake.

“Hey guys I’ll catch up with you later” I spoke unsure as they nodded and ran, following the sound of laughter.

“Come on hurry up” The voice kept laughing as I ran faster. I felt the wind blow in my hair, as I slowed down and noticed myself turning round, as I was alone standing before the black lake. I heard a twig snap behind me as I turned with my wand drawn to see Connor running in my direction confused, until he saw me.

*Connor Pov*

I was walking along with my friends from Durmstrang, I can’t believe that Charlotte is a witch. It had been on my mind the whole time I had seen her. Yes a few of the boys checked her out. Why wouldn’t they, she is drop dead gorgeous. I really hated having this Malfoy kid clinging along with our group. He seemed to mean and nasty to me. I must admit I wasn’t looking forward to finding out the winners to compete in the competition.

I really hoped I didn’t get it, considering I had my birthday not that long ago. To be honest I really liked it here at Hogwarts. I have always hated my school, maybe my parents will let me re-consider coming to Hogwarts instead. Even though I am going to have to complete my military service soon when I reach eighteen. I had sent a letter to my parents the night before, as I was waiting for a response, wondering what they thought I should do. We were walking along the grounds, with a massive group of muggle girls following after us, giggling.

“Krum, you think they will ever get tired of following us like lost dogs?” I asked him as he shrugged. Krum was one of my great friends, we got on really well. We kept walking around enjoying the outdoors, until I heard a rather distressed voice.

“Did you hear that Krum?” I asked him as he raised an eyebrow. I shrugged it off, until I heard it again. Ok I think I must be going insane.

“Hey Krum, I’ll catch up with you later I gotta go check something out” I spoke as he nodded and continued walking in the other direction.

“CONNOR!” I heard the distraught voice scream out. I recognized it, it was Charlotte. She sounded like she was in pain and heartbroken, which made me hurt inside. My pace started to pick up in speed, as I kept running.

“CONNOR!” her screams came more and more consistent as I soon found myself running towards the black lake. My foot snapped under a branch as she turned and frowned in confusion in my direction. As I frowned also. This is weird, she sounded so hurt, but she’s fine. Something is definitely not right here….

*Charlie Pov*

“Charlotte? Why were you calling for me?” He asked unsure as I just frowned.

“Calling for you? I didn’t even know you would be he-AHHHHHHH!” I screamed, as I felt something cold and wet snatch my ankle, as I fell hard against the ground. It was as if the water had a life of its own, as it pulled me to the water. I felt Connor’s grip, as he held my wrists, his eyes full of fear. He held onto my tight, as I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

“Stupefy!” He shouted, as I felt the hand with draw, as he helped me up. He had a firm grip around my waist, with his wand pointing towards the water. I panted, as I heard a sudden bubble, and boiling sound. I gulped, as we watched the water hiss. It roared, as it grew into a wave, running back up the hill, I saw its shadow, as it swallowed us. Our hands broke apart, as I was turned and flipped like a pancake.  I soon felt the water around me drain, as I gasped for air. Spitting out water, I coughed violently, before I got to my feet.

Petrified I slowly took a step back, as I had my wand drawn. It must have been Connor whose back was against mine, as I hoped I was dreaming. We were in a throne room of giants, sitting on twelve thrones. I saw boys and girls my age in armor, and some had bow and arrows, some had swords. I took a deep breath, as I saw a familiar face.

“Chiron?” I asked confused as took a few steps forward.

“What is the meaning of this?” One on the giants bellowed, as I felt the room shake. I struggled to stay standing.

“You’re your---“I gasped as he rolled his eyes.

“Lord of the sky yes yes I know who I am. But who are you?” He asked annoyed, as I felt myself go white. Someone in this room was my father.

“I’m Princess Charlotte” I finally managed as I saw him stiffen and sit up in his throne as the God next to him with the trident, I am guessing Poseidon, looked shocked but looked happy.

“Charlotte?” They both gasped as I felt everyone’s eyes on me.

“Oh my God!” I heard Connor exclaim as I turned round.

“What?” I asked him as he was staring at something above my head. I glanced up and screamed. Hovering over my head, was a trident, as well as a sparkling bolt of lightning.

“Impossible!” The Gods and Goddess around the room cried, as I just wished I could shrink and vanish. They all jumped to their feet.

“Zeus! Poseidon! You can’t both claim her!”

“She can’t have two fathers, its impossible!”

“SILENCE!” Zeus bellowed as they silenced and returned to their seats.

“Athena!” Zeus commanded as she stood up. I gulped and looked round the room. I could see Percy, Annabeth, Tyson and Grover in shock. I wish I wasn’t abnormal.

“Lord Zeus, it’s almost impossible that Charlotte may have two Greek fathers…”

“Almost?” I asked as she nodded.

“Hold it! Just hold it!” Waved Connor as all the attention turned to him. I bit on my lip hard, oh no! He laughed as if we were playing a joke. I wish we were!

“So you’re saying that Charlotte’s father is a Greek God?” He burst out laughing.

“He died after he married her mother, after the first year” He concluded.

“Young man! He didn’t die! I am very much alive thank you” Poseidon spoke as I gasped. I heard a gasp behind me.

“You mean to say my half sister is a Princess!” Percy asked annoyed as Poseidon nodded.

“Wait so I’m a daughter of Poseidon. You married my mother? Then why did you leave?” I asked. He looked very glum.

“That doesn’t matter! What matter is that you’re a daughter of Poseidon’s and mine” Snapped Zeus. I snarled and glared at him.

“Athena how is it possible?” He asked her.

“Maybe when you got mad at Poseidon and wanted revenge rings a bell” She spoke wisely, with her arms folded across her chest.

“Doesn’t matter?” I scoffed.

“Charlotte” I heard Chiron warn me. No! I am sick of being a polite princess!

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOESN’T FUCKING MATTER! OF COURSE IT DOES!” I shouted angrily as I heard the sky rumble and lightning flashed outside.

“Hold your tongue girl!” Zeus shouted as I drew my wand and pointed it at him.

“Make me!” I threatened.

“Um Charlotte maybe your should---“

“Mind your own business Connor!” I spat. As he bit back on his words. I drew a deep breath before I looked back up.

“I want answers. I have waited long enough. I need answer. I need them now” I spoke calmly, but I was slightly irritated.

“Leave us!”