~10~

„Tell me, what should I chooseEither angel and devil" Angel or Devil- TXT

Either angel and devil" Angel or Devil- TXT.

What did Niki choose? Did he cancelled the plan with his so called „crush", which was a really good opportunity to get closer or did he choose to know the „drama" between Junghwan and his friend Jungwon? It was indeed a very hard question...

„Can't you tell me after school?" Niki asked, hoping that his friend would answer with a yes. His friend sadly didn't look happy at all and only looked at him with pity.

„No, he doesn't have time after school sorry bro" Taki said, feeling bad deep inside.

‚Is this really the right way?' He thought, while looking at Niki who plopped himself on the table, in a sleeping position as he groaned.

„This is a really good chance Taki! Also her friends aren't here today,so it's a great chance!" Niki tried to convince him, but Taki shook his head in disappointment.

„Is it really that important?" Niki groaned. „I don't even have a choice!" The boy's mood went from 100 to 30.

„Jungwon told me, I am sorry" Taki scratched his neck, feeling bad for his friend.

‚It feels like I am betraying him' Taki thought, looking at his friend who's good mood went down quickly.

The teacher came and the lesson started to begin. Taki tried to talk to his best friend, but Niki only ignored him and slept the most of the time, even though he wasn't tired.

It broke Taki's heart to see his friend like this. Seeing his best friend happy, made him happy. Sadly it only lasted for a short time.

Then finally class was over and it was lunch time. Niki tried to ran, but was stopped by Jungwon,who was standing right outside the classroom. The younger boy rolled his eyes and tried to escape again, however Jungwon was stronger than him.

„Niki it's important" The older boy said.

„I don't have time for this, please Jungwon!" The boy bitterly begged,as his best friend just ignored him and dragged his friend with him.

You can tell it was really important for Niki. If he only knew what plans his closest and only friends had...

As for Y/N: She was waiting in the cafeteria for Niki. The seats beside her were empty and it was only her and her food. Minutes after minutes passed and the girl was getting unsure, wether he would come or not.

Niki where are you?' Y/N thought, munching her food. She was a bit hurt that he didn't come, but thought positive about the situation.

‚Maybe he has some things to do' She thought again.

The whole lunch was boring and lonely. Seeing all the students with their friends made her sad. It was definitely weird that suddenly her best friends couldn't come to school. Or she was just overthinking.

On the other hand Niki...

„She's alone right! Can't I atleast call or text her?!" Niki groaned, annoyed as Jungwon rolled his eyes while Taki just stood there quiet. Well too quiet...

And Daniel? He was nowhere to be seen. Definitely weird.

„Why is she so important to you? You only know her for a few days" Jungwon defended, annoyed too. His best friend made the plan a lot harder than expected.

„Because she makes me happy, okay?! She's always there when I needed someone it felt lonely!" Niki defended as Jungwon chuckled bitterly. As for Taki he stood like a mannequin, only listening and not moving at all.

„We were always there for you in those I don't know 7 years! We cared for you, always helped you, helped you out of trouble and more! Now you are throwing us away just like trash, because of a girl which you don't even know for too long!" Jungwon was more than angry. But mostly he felt hurt. All those years of help felt like nothing,it hurted him more than Niki.

„Jungwon calm down" Taki begged, hating to to see his friends fighting. It wasn't expected at all.

„You are making a big deal out of everything" Niki angrily said. Not only Niki was angry, Jungwon was about to fire back, when Taki hold him back as he rolled his eyes.

„Think about your words Niki" Jungwon said as he stormed off. He was hurt, but his voice wasn't shaky at all, he hid his pain like always.

Only two were left: Niki and Taki. The older boy didn't know if he should go with Jungwon or stay with Niki, he was lost, while Niki couldn't proceed what happened and only looked blankly at Jungwon's figure disappearing.

„I don't want to sound mean, but Jungwon is right" He said to Niki. „But I understand you" Taki added as he walked away,leaving Niki alone. The boy didn't want to leave his friend, however he searched for someone else who could help him, even though it was against the plan.

After his best friends fully left, Niki didn't know what to do. His mind was blank and he regretted every single thing he said.

„It's my fault" The boy whispered to himself.

„Again" He added, while his heart started to feel heavy as he tried to breath. But each breath became harder and harder, he couldn't control himself anymore and tried to scream for help, but nothing left his mouth as he fell on his knees with his hand hitting on his chest as he tried to gasp for air,while shaking uncontrollably. A panic attack.

„So, that's why Niki couldn't come" Y/N said.
The girl was right and was happy that he didn't do it on purpose.

„That's right! I hope you aren't mad at him..." Taki said, feeling nervous about the girl. He isn't used to talk to girls, but luckily Y/N was a very kind girl, so he was relieved.

„I could never be mad at him and understand him of course" She smiled sweetly at him as Taki gulped, looking away.

While looking away he spotted a person he didn't want to see. It was Jungwon looking for someone, probably Daniel who was still missing.

„I-I need to go! See you around!" He said quickly, rushing away and leaving the girl confused alone.

„See you?" She said, clearly confused, but shrugged it off, when she suddenly felt a pain in her heart, while hearing a scream in her heard.

„Ouch-what the—"

‚P-Please help m-me any...one...' The voice said, slowly drifting away. It belonged to the one and only Niki.

‚Oh shit Niki!' Y/N cursed in her mind as she ran as fast as she could. She actually didn't know where he was, but followed her heart.
————————————————————————
GUYSSSS AHHHH!!!!! NIKI MADE IT🥺🥺 I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF EVERYONE AND HOPE THAT EVERYONE CAN DEBUT!!!
Thank you so much for voting for our Main dancer!

Word count: 1,1k