~27~

Junghwan grinned at his soon to be step brother as Ni-Ki playfully rolled his eyes but couldn't hide his smile

Ni-Ki told everything he planned to the older one as he nodded. Junghwan helped him with upgrading some ideas while Ni-Ki agreed.

What did they plan? And where will Ni-Ki confess? Only the two of them knew it. On that day their bond grew stronger than ever as they couldn't stop joking around and smiling. Ni-Ki could feel the happiness and joy as he wished that it would never disappear.

                              {time skip}

The new day started really good for Ni-Ki. He wasn't tired or sad and and couldn't be any happier. Reason? Y/N and him planned to go to a theme park.

The Japanese boy quickly did his morning routine as he exitedly ran to his room and wore his clothes for school. Then running down the stairs even though he almost tripped he was meet by his mother and sister who greeted him as he awkwardly flashed them a smile. For Ni-Ki it was still akward with his mother but he made some progress and tried to get comfortable with the whole situation.

After eating he bid a goodbye and made his way to Y/N, who surprisingly was waiting outside her home and played with her phone. The young boy made a quick plan and wanted to scare her from behind. He quietly sneaked behind her and and yelled „boo" while he grabbed her shoulder, but before he could do that Y/N quickly turned around as both of teens eyes widened.

Both of their faces were only inches away as they hold eye contact, forgetting about everything around them. What a cute moment for the teens.

After realizing in what position they were the japanese boy quickly let go and akwardly scratched his nape as the young girl did the same, their faces were red as juicy cherries.

„Um, well good morning" Y/N akwardly greeted, trying to hide her angelic smile.

„Good Morning to you too" Ni-Ki's smile free wider as they went to school side by side. Both of their hands kept touching and both wished to hold hands but were to shy to say it.

Dahyun and Junghwan saw the young couple from afar as they couldn't hide their smiles and kept teasing them, even though they kept denying it.

But secretly Y/N and Ni-Ki wished for it.

                            {time skip}

„You guys kept touching hands, I saw it with my own eyes!" Dahyun said, munching her food as Junghwan looked at her in disgust.

„Shut up and eat your food first" Junghwan said to his best friend, making Y/N laugh.

The two of them kept fighting as Y/N started to feel lonely and looked around the cafeteria, only to be greeted by familiar pair of eyes who quickly looked away. The eyes belonged to Ni-Ki who was secretly admiring her from afar.
Funny how things keep changing for both of them.

„I am gonna confess soon" Y/N said as he best friends immediately stopped from killing eachother and widened their eyes.

„Confess to who?" Jungwon came out of nowhere while raising his eyebrow. He took the empty spot besides Y/N as the friends looked at eachother.

„No one" Dahyun lied as Jungwon stretched his arms, not caring at all.

„Why aren't you with your friends anyway?" Junghwan asked, eyeing the older boy as he yawned.

„Why? Do I annoy you?" Jungwon fired back as they all shook their heads.

Actually Jungwon did it for Ni-Ki. The youngest boy wanted to make sure if she was really looking at him and also if she's talking
about him. Weird but he couldn't help.

But what he didn't expect was that Jungwon buzzed into their conversation and kept changing the topics to funny and embarrassing moments that happened to the japanese boy. The group kept looking at him, confusing the poor boy. If he only knew.

Lunch came to an end as everyone went back to their classes. The hallway was silent and no one was there but then Ni-Ki suddenly sneaked out of his classroom and tried to ran as quiet as possible to the toilet.

Arriving at the toilet he immediately ran to the sink and washed his face with cold water as he tried to hold a grip on the sink. He felt sick and had terrible headache while his legs weakened every second that passed.

„Why am I sick now? I felt good this mo—"
Before he could end his sentence Ni-Ki's eyes saw black. He passed out on the cold floor,alone.