His side of story-2

(on the day bachelorette party)

jiwook was having his bachelor party and I was still not able to get that girl out of my mind..She was like a perfect puzzle that I was not able to solve.....
I am bad at solving puzzles..but I would like to this...
I would think about her while going to the studio while returning from studio and even while sleeping her thoughts kept haunting me again and again....Even my hyungs know about her....I was drunk one day that i blurted out everthing..
Am I really falling for that girl..???

My thoughts were interupted when jiwook messeged me the address of the pub..

I reached the pub and I booked a room to the hotel attached to it in case we got drunk..we could just crash here...
I went to pub and sat on the seat and asked for a martini....
And I heard her voice...maybe I am hallucinating.....why do the pub have dim lights...
She started sneezing all of a sudden and I asked to use my room.....
while She went to the restroom..I thought what would I do if she was the same person..
i turned around and there she was standing right before me...she probably don't know who I am..She don't even know my name..

Her eyes looked puffy maybe because of her sneezing and crying...
I don't know why my hand started cupping her face....and then she bit her inner lip which made me loose control....I kissed her....And she kissed me back....I didn't knew that things will go this way but I was happy...then suddenly she pushed me away.. And I felt bad for kissing her on our first meeting and are started apologizing but then she again pulled me for a kiss and then there was nothing holding us back...

She slept as soon as we stopped..she must be tired..she looks so peaceful..
I wanted to capture this moment I wanted to live in this very moment I wanted to cherish this moment so I took my phone and clicked a picture.
and then I also slept.

I woke up in the moring but she wasn't there. She just left me all alone.
I felt used... Is it wrong to feel that way.. but I wanted her to be there when I woke up..I wanted to tell her that I like her...I stood up and wore my clothes and I found a note in my pocket. She thought that this was a one night stand. I am not a womanizer. I would never do that.... She should have waited till I woke up and asked me directly.. She is messing with my thoughts, my life, my everything.

(interview day)

I was late for the interview....I sat on my spot and started texting jiwook to know about her whereabouts....
I wanted to confront her...I wanted to ask her to date me after that night but i never got the chance...

My thoughts were again interruped when the reporter started sneezing which reminded me of her....I looked at her but she was gone....

She came back and then I saw her face she was wearing those big glasses but i could recognize her now...Same voice some sneezing problem....I found her again...
jungkook noticed me staring her and elbowed me and I told him that she was the same girl I was talking about..

My hyungs helped me to get some alone time with her..I wanted the see how she would react but she acted as if she don't know me ..so I played along...

I can't let her leave like this agian..
so I confronted her..
Why is she denying...why is she doing this...I am not stupid that I won't identify the girl I like.....
She didn't left me another choice so I blackmailed her to date me..well I lied that I have other photos..I know this is bad but everything is fair in love and war.....

(wedding day)

we are shoot for our new mv today and I have been really busy these days..
I have Diya's number but I didn't got time to talk to her..I have to call jiwook now....

"hlo...I am really sorry I can't attend your wedding.."

"It's fine.....I worried I will not be able to attend my honeymoon..." he is so whiny...how is he even getting married..

"what happened..?? "

"you remember D Nandini's friends... she can't stay alone in the house at night...and since they were roommates  cause nandini is getting married she has to live alone..and now nandini is saying she can't leave her alone until she gets a roommate.."

"then I will live with her.." am i too desperate...."actually my appartement is getting renovated " I explained further

"thank you so much...move in with her as soon as possible...I will send you the keys."