Chapter 38 (Save us)

The Heiresses

Blaizzane's P.O.V

Men with hazardous armour fuzzily went inside the cafeteria, making the student panicked in a snap. Running, stumbled, and scared were the atmosphere of the cafeteria. Mabilis akong napatayo dahil sa gulat. Even Hazmaein that was mumbling something, alerted.

"Hanapin niyo ang pvtang*nang Matthew na 'yon!" A man whose in rage, blurted. The nerve in his forhead and neck is visibly showing, with his heavy breathing and clenched jaw. A small worry sprouted inside me. Ano na naman bang ginawa ng unggoy na 'yon at galit na galit naman ang lalaking ito?

Mas lalong nagkagulo dahil sa isa-isa nilang itinaob ang mga mesa, pinagpapalo ang mga upuan, o di kaya'y sinisipa. Tsk! Ano na naman ba ang problema ng mga 'to? Nakakaasar! Not because they were stronger among others doesn't mean, abusing the strength they have. Witless shits!

We know we have enough learnings and skills to bring this asshead down but were done screwing the campus, but instead of running away to avoid this, we were then just standing up like watching an uninteresting shits with cowards. Tsk!

Palapit na sila sa pwesto namin, they were just three tables away from us when they starts to notice us. Mayabang silang naglakad patungo sa'min na akala mo kung sinong matatapang sa mundo. Nothing but a piece of trash! Inikot-ikotan nila kaming apat habang malagkit kung tumingin. Tumiim ang bagang ko lalo na no'ng nag-umpisa na ang mga itong pasadahan ng daliri ang hita ni Hazmaein. She has the shortest skirt among us four! Hazmaein moved her leg away from that bastard's touch as her jaw clenched.

The other guy starts to tousled Reign's hair, then went down to her shoulder as his fingers starts to fondle sexually! Reign eyed the guy with daggers as she hold his fingers and twisted it, making the guys shriek in pain. His company got alerted.

"'Wag na 'wag mo 'kong hahawakan." Reign said, twisting his finger more. His face grimaced in pain. The leader alertly looked at his friend then to the hand twisting his friend's finger, then to Reign. There was an awe in his eyes hidden by his smug look.

"Ang tatapang niyo yata? Why don't you run just like your schoolmates did? " He smugly asked at Reign. She was responded by crickets. Napapahiya siyang tumawa. "Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Merong dalawang klase ng estudyante sa paaralang 'to. Una, ang mga matatakutin..." He said as he roomed his gaze at the no student cafeteria, as if he can saw the student a while ago. "...at pangalawa, ang nagtatapang-tapangang tulad niyo!" He said as he lift his hand and slapped Reign. Our eyes grew wider. WTH?! Hindi pa nakontento at sinabunutan niya pa si Reign. Halos hindi kami makagalaw sa sobrang gulat! We were just there, staring at Reign with this batch of stupid ass whose now laughing like what they are watching is some sort of comedy show! Mga gago!

He was about to slapped her for a second time, and Reign was about to fight back when there's another hand stopped the man's shaking palm.

"P're, di ko 'yan pinapadapuan ng langaw pero ginanyan mo lang?! Aba'y gago kang pvtang*na ka!" Alexander blurted in anger as he jobbed his left arm aiming directly at the leader's face. Napangiwi ako sa lakas no'n!

"Sino ka bang pvtang*na ka para sumingit?! Naghahanap ka siguro ng sakit ng katawan e no?" Maangas na tanong ng lalaki na 'di man lang bumagsak sa lakas ng suntok ni Alexander. Matibay!

"E, sino ka rin bang pvtang*na ka para dapuan mo ng ni-daliri mo ang babaeng 'to?!" Nanggigigil at nanginginig na kamao ni Alexander na siyang mas kinagalit ng lider.