Chapter 54 (Bullshits)

Dedicated to: @EclipseRythm

Thanks for the idea, Sab💖

The Heiresses

Reign's P.O.V

I was wearing a flowy maxi dress and a pair of heels, as required by Blaizzane. Ugh! This girl, really? Mas pinapahirapan niya ang buhay ko. Letcheng heels na 'to!

"Any reservation ma'am?" A crew approached me. I looked around to looked for Blaizzane yet I didn't even saw her shadow. I turned to the guy crew.

"Uh... Is there any reservation under the name, Blaizzane Falcon or Matthew Lim?" I inquired. His face lit up and gave a friendly smile.

"Yes, Ma'am. VIP po kasi ang pinili ni Sir Matthew." He said. I just nodded and let him lead the way. We entered the narrowed hallway until we reached up a door.

"This way, Ma'am."

"Thank you." I replied, he bowed a bit and went away. I walked inside the classy VIP room and saw Blaizzane with Matthew. Napailing nalang ako nang matyempuhan ko na naman silang naghaharutan.

'Sana all nalang'

"Aren't you gonna welcome your guests? Maglalampungan lang kayo d'yan?" I spoked that made them pushed each other right away. I almost laughed when Blaizzane was pushed hard by Matthew that she almost fell. Mabilis namang nahawakan ni Matthew ang upuan niya. Napairap nalang ako dahil sa nakikita ko. Ang akala kong mas maharot sa'ming apat ay si Hazmaein, never did I thought that it would be Blaizzane. Looks can be deceiving, huh?

"Reign! Wow, you look gorgeous." Matthew complimented that I instantly brushed off. I would never believe this monkey. He really has a sweet tongue for everyone.

"Where's the other?" Blaizzane implied. I sat down and looked at her with creased forehead.

"You mean, Johaizza and Hazmaein?" I asked her while grinning. She rolled her eyes at me, and raised her middle finger. Nahahawa na talaga siya sa unggoy niya. Tsk!

"Well, I don't know if they'll come. I've paid them a call, already." I added. She let out a deep sighed and laid her back at the chair's backrest.

"Did they declined?"

I shrugged. They didn't say no though, neither yes.

"How is Haz---" Her words halted when unexpectedly the door swung open. Sabay pa talagang dumating si Hazmaein at Johaizza. Napailing nalang ako habang nakatingin sa kanilang dalawa. Noon, akala mo'y 'di halos mapaghiwalay... ngayon ay halos ayaw ng masayaran ang balat ng  isa't-isa.

"Hello, welcome girls." Matthew greeted them as he stood up. I slowly stood up too. Blaizzane also did but she didn't talked and acknowledged Hazmaein's presence. Nasaktan talaga siguro siya sa sinabi ni Hazmaein.

"Goodevening. What's the event?" Hazmaein replied with a cold tone as she took her seat beside mine.

"Just a celebration." Matthew replied.

"Tayo lang naman siguro, diba?" Johaizza implied a little bit tense. I took a glance at Hazmaein when she didn't gave any comment, or reaction. Dati kasi, mabilis siyang napapagngiti kung darating si Liam, o 'di kaya'y malulungkot kung hindi. But, the Hazmaein infront of me was just emotionless.  Like, someone took her a privilege to feel, react, and be happy.

"Uh---" Bafore Matthew could respond, Liam and Lucas came in. I took a glance at Hazmaein again when she didn't stood up to welcome his guy. Cold treatment huh?