Chapter 50 (Parting Ways)

This chapter is the continuation of chapter 48. Happy reading!♥

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

We rode by chopper going to our base. It was so tiresome that even a simple breathing aches my whole body. Those bitches aimed to kill me.

"You 'kay" Blaizzane's asked. Even at my worst condition my eyes rolled.

"May okay ba sa sitwasyong ganito?" I sarcastically asked.

"Ay, magaling na siya mga beh. Arat na." She said and jokingly turned her back at me.

"Tsk!" Reign tsk-ed.

"Tch! Ampalaya" Blaizzane teased her. Johaizza was quiet the whole time. She seems like pre-occupied. I sighed.

"Every time one of us recovers there's always trouble tailing us. Psh! Nakakasawa na." I loudly said my thought. They all went to silent and looked at me with their unreadable eyes.

"Hazmaein." Reign called me calmly. I sighed again.

"How did you know?" I asked her. She turned quiet and took a glance at Johaizza. Nag-aalangan pa siyang sumagot.

"I don't think I can do this anymore. I'm kind'a devastated right now and I can't tell when will I get better." Johaizza silently said. Crickets hovered the four corner of the spacious room. My forehead creased at her statement.

"W-what do you mean by that, Johaizza?" I asked even though I got what she wanted to say. I just...wanna confirm it. Or maybe, I don't wanna agree with her.

"I'm quitting" She bluntly replied and stood up. She started walking away and I was about to tail her when I felt all those aching shits of my body. I whinnied. She stopped.

"Are you really quitting?" Blaizzane asked with a nervousness mask by her serious mein. She nodded.

"I am. I can't find him back. I can't hurt him. I won't"

"But he hurt you, Jo! Maybe not physically, but emotiinally, he did!" Blaizzane's voice bombared. She gone mad.

"Si Hazmaein mismo ang nagsabing hindi tayo gaganti, Blaizzane. Please respect my decision!" She fired back. I was taken aback by her sudden burst of anger.

"So, does this mean that you'll chose him over us?" I slowly asked. And there she was taken aback.

"God! There was no choosing here, Hazmaein! Stop being so childish! Act your age!" She angrily screamed. My jaw clenched as tears was starting to blurry my view.

"How can you say that I am being childish, Johaizza. When I am just thinking of everything that might happen. That everything might not got into right places. All the hardworks will be just thrown away. I am acting my age, it is you being so weak. It is you being useless" I slowly said, my words pierced me, and I know I added wounds and daggers that was stabbed to her whole being but that is for her to woke up. Woke up from being such someone who'll easily taken by emotion.

"Tapatin mo nga ako, Hazmaein. Was your motive is really to help or to take revenge?" She asked, burning with anger. I froze.

"H-hey! What do mean by that, Johaizza. Ano ba! Umayos nga kayong dalawa!" Blaizzane interfered. But, I didn't got anything to grip inside me, I was flabbergasted. No one knows my motive. But how does she knew?

"I will surely drag y'all down. You killed him. You killed him! You killed him!" I was taunting this words absentmindedly when I got to see those pictures. How could they live like this when they knew that they've killed someone. How could they laugh when there's someone grieving for loss. How could they remain unbothered when they knew that he's death was accomplices their names.

"You killed him! Time will come, everything that happened will be otherwise. Kayo ang magmamakaawang buhayin ko. Kayo ang iiyak sa pagkawala ng sino. Kayo! Kayong lahat na kasama sa pagkapatay si Kuya!" I screamed as I throw everything I see.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday, dear baby. Saeng-el chuka hamnidaaaaaaa!" I woke up with my brother's ugly voice. I was still sleepy.

"Ugh! Oppa! Don't take videos, look oh! I'm so ugly. Wala pa akong suklay!" Reklamo ko. He lit the candle and handed it to me.

"Make you wish, baby" He said, gentleness was all I could see in his eyes. So, instead of arguing with him I just did closed my eyes, prayed and also, made a wish

~I hope Oppa will succeed in his mission. When he'll become as a King in our Country, I will surely make the biggest cake. And also, I hope dad's fine wherever he is, and mom, I hope she'll be here to celebrate with us. And, thank you Papa God for giving me such a brother like Kuya Markie. I will cherish him forever.~

"Kuya. I am grown up now. I can take my vengeance. I'll take revenge for you, my dear oppa" I said while tears booming down my cheek. But, in an instant napatayo ako nang marinig ko ang pagsarado ng pintuan. Who is that?! Mabilis aking nagpahid luha baho lumabas. Tyempo namang lumabas din si Johaizza sa kwartong katapat ko. She smiled at me, while I was just looking at her eyes directly. When I didn't see any anxiousness in her eyes I asked her.

"Have you seen someone who just passed by?" I asked. She looked ahead then shook her head.

"Sabay kaya tayong lumabas." She replied and laughed a bit. I smiled and nodded at her bago tumalikod at pumasok sa.loob ng kwarto. Nakalimutan kong nandito pala sila.

"See? You can't answer because its the latter, right?" She smugly said while flaming with anger. I looked at her with dagger, while blood slowly rising up towards my head.

"Cunning witch!" I squealed.

"I am. And now that they know your motives, it seems like its only you who'll continue the journey, Hazmaein." She replied. Napabaling ako sa dalawang kasama ko. There were hint of disappointment in their faces. Both of them shook their head.

"At least, all I was doing was for everyone. I am not that selfish to turn my back unto someone who you told you would never turn your back to. I guess just like everyone, you also can't keep promises." I fired back.

"You must remember that, 'promises are meant to be broken'" She bitterly smiled. I shook my head.

"Promises are meant to be fulfilled, Johaizza. If it wasn't fulfilled it can't be consider as a promise rather than, its just a word." I replied with a heavy heart when she started stepping ahead.

"I hope you won't make regret with this, Johaizza. I hope if the realization hit you, it wouldn't be so late for all of us" Blaizzane added and went towards me. While, Reign walked away silently with her.

And I guess, parting ways is a part of journey we'll gonna trail.

---

princesayannahh