Chapter 46 (His tears)

The Heiresses

Hazmaein's P.O.V

I ran faster as I could to cope up with Liam's walking pace. I am tall but damn him! He was taller than me! That explains why I did ran to caught him.

"Hey! What's your problem, ba?" I asked when I caught his wrist yet he didn't even bother to look at me. He was that madrama!

"None." He coldly replied. His voice were laced with air from north and south pole.

"None yet you're acting this way? Are kidding me?"I implied, stretching my patience a li'l bit.

He went silent for a minute and I was still holding him. Pagod na akong habulin siya! He's too fast in walking!

"What do you want me to do? To be happy and to celebrate knowing that the girl I want is having a good time with some other guy, huh?" He replied, now his voice were cold yet his sentence were sharply said. I almost gulped. Dalawang beses ko pa lang siyang nakitang seryoso sa harapan ko kaya I am still not comfortable with his serious version.

"There's nothing wrong naman 'e!" I bluntly said. Ano bang mali kung makipag-friends ako sa ibang guy? Yes, he likes me but if this is what the feeling of being liked by him then I'll throw it off. I don't want someone telling me what should I do, and what should I not. Pagod na kong palaging sumunod sa utos, maybe at least while I'm away, I can have fun. Just to have fun, savouring a little freedom.

"I know. "

"Then why are you acting like this?!" I snapped. From his side profile, I could see his veins in the neck protruding.

He faced me with his unreadable mien yet his veins on his neck and forehead are telling that he was refraining himself not to shout at me. Those clenched jaws were saying that he was just containing his words. Because, back then I heard him saying na words are always meant. There's no excuse for it. And throwing bad words when your blazing in anger, frustrated, sad, were never be taken away by the sorry you'll gonna say. Because, that moment it rolled out from your tongue it was then the moment he or she was cut, was wounded, and it'll be then engraved to someone's soul. But, how long would he contain his words? Hanggang sa bigla nalang siyang sumabog? Because even if how patient you are, you still have your limits. Ewan ko lang kung hanggang kailan ang kay Liam.

"Liam! Answer me! Don't contain that word by yourself! Kung may gusto kang sabihin? Ilabas mo! Because not everyone will chase you and ask you what's the problem! Kaya sige! Spill the beans out!" I blurted again. May mga taong napapatingin samin pero they are the least of my concerns. I need him to speak not those curious stares!

His jaw clenched dangerously that I wanted to back down. My knees were trembling as he bore me with his intense gaze.

"How do you expect me to do Hazmaein? Again? To be happy and to celebrated? Fuck! This shit hurts! It hurts knowing that you laugh at someone you just met, while at me? I can't even remember laughing and smiling and talking with you without you being annoyed. Ang sakit lang makitang masaya ka habang may kasama kang iba."He spoke after his silence. I gasped. I know I saw pain crossed his eyes. His voice sounds like he was really pained. Did my act hurt him so bad? Am I too insensitive? Am I too inconsiderate for his feeling? Because, I've never saw pain crossed in his eyes, back then. They were always twinkling in delight when, I look at it and now, watching him like this? It made me question myself. Maybe, at in the small span of time we spend together, I've never show affection for him.

"How do you expect me to deal with you knowing that it wasn't me. I can't be the one who can make you laugh, who can make you smile. How do you expect me to deal with you knowing that to save my heart from breaking meant I have to distance myself from you. Because, right now I know, I wouldn't you choose, and would never be." My heart almost broke when a tear drop from his eyes that was quickly wiped away by his palm. His voice were laced with pain and its damn! I made this man doubt himself being chosen?

"Sabihin mo lang na ayaw mo na ng pangungilit ko, dahil ora mismo, titigil na 'ko." He added accompanied with another tear trailing down his cheeks. My eyes watered thinking that he'll stopped annoying me forever? "Dahil 'di lahat ng tao nadadala ng pangungulit ko. Dahil merong kagaya mong 'di natutuwa." A tear dropped from my eye. How can he says he didn't made me smile? He annoy me...a lot but that's the only option to get away. Get away from the enthralling feeling he's making me feel.

"Shut up. My feelings isn't yours but why the hell are you talking like you own it, huh?"I scowled.

"Because I can feel it. I can sense it. I can see it that you isn't into me. And never will" He cooed. My lips agape. Kagabi lang siya nag-confess, and now were are in a confrontation about our feelings. It seems fast for me. Sa sobrang bilis mahirap ng paniwalaan. Mahirap sabihing tunay ba ang nararamdaman.

"You know nothing about what I feel, Liam. So, don't talk as if what you have see, feel, and sense is what I really feel!"

"Because it is true! You will never be into me---!" I closed my eyes and tiptoed, reaching for his lips, sealing his mouth to shut off. I felt him stiffened.

Slowly, I distanced our faces. His eyes grew wider, and he was still in daze when I looked at him when I put my ankles down to feel the sands again.

"'Wag mo 'kong laging pangunahan, Liam. Because, among all it's me who has the right to tell about how I feel, and what I feel towards someone." I gently said, staring directly at his dazed eyes. I smiled at little and was about to walk away from him when I saw someone familiar.

I walked towards her when she turned her back and started walking away. I tailed her. But, the man behind me was about to tail me when I hissed.

"Dyan kalang, Liam. I'm done with our business, now let me do my other businesses. " His steps halted, and without further ado, I walked away from him. I couldn't loss her.

I was at the part of the Island where there were no people that often comes. Medyo matalahib kasi dito na part. I was continuously walking when I heard a gun cloaked, and second later I felt the cold mouth of the gun at the back of my head.

"Wrong move, unnie" The familiar voice whispered before she knocked me out with the gun by hitting it against my head.

'Kairen'

---

princesayannahh