Nights at the Round Table

Scene 1: Jordan's house

Leo Rylin

"You're $50 short," Matt says aloud to the table, and we all immediately start digging into our pockets. Crumpled dollar bills and dingy cash gets tossed into a pile, and once Matt counts it, he slides the money into his pocket. "Good."

Jordan finishes sealing the blunt and hands it to Amanda to take the first hit.

"You need a light?" Danny offers.

She nods and they both lean forward as he brings the lighter out to burn the tip.

Amanda takes a drag and nods in contentment before passing it back.

Loud banging on the door practically makes the floor shake.

"Yo?" Jordan says loudly.

"It's the police!" The door swings open, and Colby Allen pops his head in, "This house has been reported for having too much bud, not enough Weiser!" He proudly walks in with two cases of beer.

"Colby..." Jordan says with halfhearted enthusiasm.

He's that person that you never invite anywhere, but they show up anyway.

"Where are all the women?" Colby gazes disappointedly around the room. I don't know what he was expecting, this isn't a party, we all just decided to hang out tonight, it's a Friday.

Jordan laughs, "hiding from you."

Amanda's the only girl here because she wanted to smoke. That...and because no one feels like they have to censor themselves around her the way we usually do with girls.

Colby takes a seat next to her, and she rolls her eyes before scooting away.

"You don't have any friends?" He asks her.

"None that would bother faking an orgasm with you."

"They don't fake it, babe. I'm just that good."

"Like you'd be able to figure it out. We're just that good."

"How hard can it be to know if they really got off? It's just like when a guy does it, right?"

"No!" Amanda says in offense.

"No," Danny and I dramatically mock how serious her tone got.

"It's not," Mandy says defensively. "It's way more intense and lasts longer, but you struggle to give her even one. That's why sex with girls is so much better, one session— multiple orgasms."

"Oh?" Jordan says in surprise.

"Wait— what?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Girls like girls, too, Leo."

"Now, I get it. You're a lezzy," Colby sneers.

"She's not," I give her a confused expression, "since when?"

"Since always," she replies, "girls, boys, I don't care."

"How've you never mentioned that before?"

"Was I supposed to?"

"I don't know, there's never been a time when we've hung out where you pointed out a girl and said 'she's hot.'"

"Heather's hot."

I stare back at her, unresponsive as I take the blunt and inhale deeply before passing it.

"Well, if it looks like she's enjoying it, then I'm going to think she didn't fake it. What, am I supposed to ask if she came?" Colby narrows his eyes at us.