The water and the stars

"Umiko come here!" the young girl walked to her uncle her dress going along with the small level of water on the white ground her bright blue eyes looked at her uncle "yes uncle?", he was angry frustrated "some of the wing people are coming... the stupidest thing is so is bloody the fire people and stars... ughh now you must say your name is Aqua! more you understand!" Umiko stood there but nodded "now go train your power! I don't want to see your face!" her dressed dragged across the water the ripples falling out from behind her "mum dad.... I miss you" a few shed of tears come down her snow like face.

"Hey cousin!" A boy with blue black and green hair come up to her, "Yuuta what are you doing?".

"What I'm just hanging upside down" Yuuta smiled while Umiko lifted her brow up "mmmhmm you sure you didn't listen to the conversation?" Umiko smirked.

"What no! Haha.... maybe" Umiko rolled her eyes and continued on walking "I need to go Yuuta, have to train... again".

"Again? Why does father want you to do that all the time your already strong enough!" Yuuta jumped down and looked at Umiko concerned "I know gotta go now Yuuta" with no looking back Umiko walked off and waved him with her hand.

Over in the kingdom of stars Yume was excited to see her long time friend "princess Yume we must go now" looking back from the castle window she smiled and nodded "I heard the handsome prince Hawk and Dabi will be there" Yume heard the maid talk She smiled and stood up placing her crown on top of her head she looked into the mirror, "I hope your proud mum, and I hope your doing well" waking down she changed into her gown, "princess?" The Guards beside the ship looking at her amazed "let us go Sir red, I have a feeling we will be a surprise to the water house to see we have arrived early" they all bowed.

In the fire kingdom things were not so calm, "where is my staff!" King Enji shouted, "father is right behind you" Shoto said with no emotion, "ahh thank you Shoto, now Touya you will be addressed as Dabi you understand?" Touya nodded while the other siblings teased each other "you two stop it! Your all young adults now, we must be confident and look presentable so no being silly around the great houses UNDERSTOOD!" All the children responded with yes father.

"HAWKS!!! Ugh where did he go again the third time today!" A blonde maid walk down the hall looking for the young prince "stupid old man making me look for a young adult with red wings", as she disappeared from the halls a red feather landed on the ground "ahh now she's finally gone I can finally get dressed myself".

"NOT AFTER YOU BATH YOUNG MAN! GET HAWKS NOW!" The old butler managed to sneak behind the ever so fast Hawks before Hawks could get out the Guards got him, the women in the bath house bathed him watched his hair back and wings the rest Hawks had to do. He stood in front of a mirror and saw what he was wearing "seriously? This?!" He turned around and looked at the butler, "i see no problem" Hawks rolled his eyes and looked back at the mirror "ughhh I'm already hating today" he looked in the mirror and saw his outfit "looks like I'm wearing a skirt".

"mmph I'll have you know thats one of the finest piece of clothing in the great house of water Sir Hawks" Hawks smiled cheeky "you know I'm only joking Sam but. What are these leg things for?" Butler sam looked at him "those sir are what is required to wear as the kingdom has water to walk every where in so they use jewels around there legs to make them feel more

"girls boys UMIKO! Come now they are here" the evil women in a black dress and grown shouted "we welcome Princess of the great house Star Yume, Prince of the great house of fire Dabi, and Prince of the great house wings Hawks" all three walk in Dabi with his family behind him Yume with her trusted Guards and Hawks with only his Guard too.

"Welcome great house of star, fire and wings I hope your travels was well?"

"Haruto, you are always one to not ask such silly questions" Enji said with a serious face, "ooh E your so serious all the time" Haruto tried to lighten up the mood "not play dumb with me Haruto, also my deepest condolences to your brother and his wife I've been told the anniversary of their death is tomorrow" Haruto straight away put is act on "ooh yes my dear brother and his wife... I'm so glad I was able to save their daughter before anything happened that poor angel...".