Old enemy, new fight

"Well well Seems has the queen of our precious house has disappeared my wife" he laughs evilly his wife looks up "Kai would be so pleased is we took his place my dear Haruto" she smirked putting her hands all over his chest her face going towards Haruto, "ooh dearly he would wouldn't he?" Evil laugh was heard through out the old kingdom the twins smiled watching out the window red eye glowing.

Back with Yume and the others, Hawks and Dabi was getting breakfast ready Umiko smiled as she grabbed the plate from Hawks but dropped it "Umiko!" Yume ran to her side holding her face "shit no not again Hawks get a wet towel Dabi I need you to get a bowl full of water and warm it up" Yume carried Umiko on her back towards the blossom tree laying her down. Umiko eyes glowed a bright "uhh Yume" Hawks looked worried has water was surrounding Umiko's hands, "Hawks I need you to focus her life depends on us right now!" His feather gave Yume the towel, the feather creased Umiko face going back to Hawks he felt how cold she was.

Dabi gave Yume the water, his flames warming it up but cooling it down just enough, "Yume what's happening" Yume sighed using the water for the towel "she has these moments were she see things that are about to happen before anyone but she only sees a glimpses of it so she tries to pieces together, she gets super cold while it happens her powers grow stronger with it some does the both of yours Dabi and Hawks." Hawks did feel different but he didn't care Umiko was sweating a bit but still cold "Hawks Dabi hold on to her hands then we can see what's going on and pull her out I only did this once but hey we can try!!" Dabi's eye twitched but sighed "fine" Hawks was already by Umiko's right side holding her cold right hand water surrounded his hands. Same with Yume and Dabi on her left Yume closed her eyes "please Umiko let us all in" before they knew it they were inside Umiko head.

"Stay close her scene changes a lot" Yume told the boys "ooh yes it quite does Miss Yume, well what a pleasant surprise welcome Mr Hawks and Dabi" the all looked at the strange women "your still in her head?" Yume asked "why yes of course but this is not the time to ask why I'm here Miss Yume we must bring Miss Umiko back has she must defeat someone to take the true crown" Yume fist tightened "fine Hawks and Dabi stay close to me" the unknown women smiled and walked down the road she was leading them the boys looked around and saw bits if Umiko's memories.

"AHHH!" They all heard screams looking forward they saw a bloody Umiko fighting someone "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" The person laughed and dragged it's claws up her arm "UMIKO!".

"Ah ah ah no no no Mr Hawks you must not intrude this fight" the unknown women stood in front of them "for now watch her" Umiko using her water abilities she fought like a real warrior her eyes told the hate she had and the anger, "I should've killed you the moment that night!" Umiko blasting water to the person again "well Umiko you should know that your mother hehe was such a pleasant kill her screams so loud her blood so tasty".

"UGHHHH ENOUGH DIE YOU MONSTER!" Umiko floating water all around her eyes brightest blue ever, a wave coming over the person Umiko landed perfectly another two unknown people come towards her one behind one in front before anyones eyes could process what they saw Umiko took them down. "Now lady and Gentlemen you may go to her, but Yume heal her whisper this in her ear Hawks 'for the sea and sky is blue, but my love will be red' that will awake her and you all"

"UMIKO" they all yelled rushing to her Yume held her head in her lap and hands using her powers "Hawks now" Hawks nodded and leaned in "for the sea and sky is blue, but my love will be red" water come over them trapping them no where to breathe. They all gasps awake, looking at each other then Umiko her eyes closed, "she needs her rest" without saying anything Hawks picked her up placing her in his bed.

"HAWKS!" Yume shouted for Hawks, he ran towards Dabi and Yume seeing two girls who look exactly alike except one had red eye on there left eye while the other had it on her right. "Well well Mr. Hawks and Dabi and Miss Yume! This is such a gift!" Both the girls said together Hawks had two of his long wings as swords blue fire ready for Dabi and Yume had her eyes on them ready to fight them "heheh we are here for our cousin or is it aunty sis?" Left red eye girl asked her right red eye sister. "Heheh who cares she gonna die anyway" the both smirked "whoops we spoiled it the ending for you! Hahaha" the both laugh evily and smiled crazy.