--Mature-- Omega!Ichimatsu x Alpha!Reader

WARNING! This is a mature chapter, and meant for an 18+ audience. If you're younger than that, I respectfully ask you find something else to read.

If you're older than 18, you may continue at your own discretion.

This story contains mentions of sexual scenes (female to male) and loss of gender/sexual identity.

--------------------------

He gritted his teeth in desperation, gripping the blanket surrounding him tightly as his body convulsed. His purple shirt felt constricting to wear as his free hand roughly pulled at the collar, desiring to get out of it but not wanting to feel the fabric brush against the sensitive nubs on his chest.

Ichimatsu glanced towards the digital clock sitting on the bedside table, closing his eyes as another pleasurable shudder ripped through his body, drawing a breathy moan from his throat. He and his mate had been expecting his heat to start today, but she had to leave to get something they had forgotten in their planning.

Five minutes...she'll be back in five more minutes...

It was hard for Ichimatsu to convince himself that those five minutes would pass quickly when his senses could detect her lavender and mint scent everywhere in the bedroom. (Y/n) had lavished him with kisses before she left, promising that she'd be back quickly and lay her scent-soaked blanket next to him. Ichimatsu didn't know if the blanket was helping or hurting his situation.

A whine was pulled from his throat when his Alpha's scent grew stronger, not even feeling the bed move before she was against him, her cool hands tracing the skin from his neck to his arms. (Y/n)'s touch soothed the raging fire that was burning in his belly for a moment before a different kind of heat settled in its place.

Ichimatsu tried to move his hands down to her, to pull her close against him, to make her mate him, but his shirt was swiftly removed from his chest and tangled up around his wrists. Glancing down in uncertainty, Ichimatsu sucked in a breath as his dark hues met the burning colored eyes of his Alpha, both understanding and desire shimmering in her hues. She knew what he wanted to do, what he needed to have happen, but she was going to play with him before letting him have what he wanted.

A heavy blush flooded Ichimatsu's face as she pulled down his track pants with her free hand, her fingers dancing around the swelling tent in his briefs and only touching his inner thighs. His face screwed tightly into frustration as he felt (y/n) release her grip on his shirt, trailing a finger down one of his arms and lightly rub over his hardening nipple.

"(Y/n)...please--"

The track pants slid off of his legs completely, allowing her to slip in between him and use her hips to push his legs towards his chest, "Please what, Ichimatsu...?"