half girlfriend?

You- ye hum kya kar rahe he?
Ajey- nahi pata tere aankhon ka nashe ne mujhe paagal kar diya...
As soon as ajey leaned over to kiss you  you shouted
Ajey!! What the fuck?
Ajey fell numb he was blank he had a face of disappointment on his face and some shame paired his face

You- tf were you doing?
Ajey came up from the bed and murmured as if you didn't see 😑🙄😒 and left the room and sat near the terrace. After some time you came out,you saw him sitting quietly on the wall but he was getting tears from his eyes
After sometime ajey left your side  and said sorry don't mind.

After sometime you went to ajey only too see tears roll down his eyes and then ajey entered the place and pulled you towards him and said.

I love you Akshaya I don't know why but I just love you just be mine! Only mine! I repeat be MINE!!!! I love you.

You were in a shock and just left ajey and went to ajey too see his tears were still not stopping... You went to ajey and asked..

Ajey is something wrong?
Ajey-  no nothing..
You- first tell me is anything wrong?
Ajey-  started speaking in a higher tone

Yaar Akshaya!!! You don't know how much I love you? I was late par abb kya kare gaadi nikal chuki he station se he burst into tears after this. You were the one I loved a lot I missed you every single day after I left from London you don't know and you can never understand this!! He burst into tears after this.

You- ajey.... Ajey... We can be... You are...
After this ajey came to you and said...
Ajey- yaar Akshaya hume laga ki Tum hamare saath aaogi par abh lag raha he ki tum tho adhe rasthe tak bhi nahi aayi... Akshaya kaun he kaun hum? Lagte kya hum tumhare?
You- ajey.... I'm not your girlfriend... But I can be your half girlfriend? Tumhare saath adhe rasthe tho aa sakti hu na? Ajey just leaves the place with a smile after that...

Ajey goes to yash and says whatever happened...

Yash- tu paagal he?
Ajey- I fucking love her.
Yash- dekh ajey tu already ek ladki ke vaje se paagal ho gya tha now her?
Aur ye kya half girlfriend? Girlfriend matlab girlfriend ye aadha,pauna, teen chaudha kya he?
Ajey- tu nahi samjhega chod!!
Yash- ye lo!! Me bol raha hu ye ladki tumhe paagal karegi....
Ajey- he murmured "tujhe batana hi galat tha" and leaves the room.