In NYC

Ajey first checks into a hotel and stays there for the night..
Ajey (thinking) :
Yaar ab yaha tho aagya hoon mein... Par.. I yet remember Akshaya once said me ki her wish was to sing at a bar in new york... Should I go find her? But yet uske paas bas 3 months the.. and now 6 months have passed...
He started crying and slept with his eyes swollen as he was crying more and more thinking of you.

The next day he wakes up and checks out of the hotel and goes to the place where Lakshay has said... he went there and started talking to the manager.

Ajey- hello, myself Ajey
The manager- hello ajey are you the one which Lakshay had said.
Ajey- yeah you're right.
Manager- oh glad meeting you.
Ajey- same.
Manager- okay so what type of Raps can you do? Can you sing normal slow pitched songs?
Ajey- yes I can.
Ajey shows his certificates and some related documents for his job.
Manager- this is great! Just come to my office around noon and come pick up your house keys.
Ajey- house keys?
Manager- yes lakshay had bought a house for u to stay in.
Ajey- oh okay.

Ajey leaves the office and starts walking. As he was walking he starts searching for bars in new york and he asks many people that if there are any Indian singers in new york bars. But he doesn't find anyone who knows indian singers here.

At noon ajey reached his office and picked up his house keys and went to the location of the house. He goes inside and sees it was all furnished and neatly arranged. He goes and rests there for a while.

The next day he goes to the office and the manager gives him some songs and tunes to compose. Ajey did that and went home he passed a 6 months in the same way and now a year had passed and now it was his birthday.
He had made some good friends in NYC so his friends had planned a suprise for ajey.